RACQ supports employees wanting to undertake further learning for their on-going career development.
Study Sponsorship, Study and Examination Leave
- Employees may be able to receive paid study and examination leave.
Training and Development
- Our in-house Organisational Development team delivers various training programs via face-to-face and e-learning packages, including a 1-day orientation program.
Day in the Life Program
- Employees have the opportunity to experience a ‘Day In the Life’ to experience what it is like to work in varied roles across the organisation.
RACQ believes it is important to provide formal recognition to its’ employees. Some of the ways we do this are:
- RACQ Extra Step Reward and Recognition program - employees can earn points via nomination from peers and/or management that can be redeemed for unique experiences such as hot-air ballooning, cooking classes, sailing lessons or vouchers that can be used to give away as a gift.
- Performance recognition – employees in sales related roles may earn cash or prizes, for reaching nominated performance targets.