RACQ has been the voice of Queensland motorists and their families since it was formed in 1905. The Club protects the legitimate and reasonable interests of our members as motorists and, through its advocacy, aims to achieve:
- Freedom of mobility for motorists
- Safer drivers in safer vehicles on safer roads
- The protection of motorists as consumers of the automotive industry’s goods and services
- Fairness in the imposition of government taxes and charges on motorists
- Proper regard for the impact of motoring on the natural and built environments
RACQ wins national award for community contribution
Queensland’s peak motoring organisation has won a prestigious Australian Business Award for its contribution to the community as a result of two natural disaster recovery initiatives, the RACQ Foundation and the Community Response Team...read more
Get the Facts
- Get the Facts on RACQ Insurance and the latest media.
- The RACQ Foundation provides funding for groups that have been affected by flood, weather events or natural disasters.
- The RACQ helicopter rescue network includes: RACQ Careflight, RACQ CQ Rescue, RACQ Capricorn Rescue.
- RACQ hosts a range of community events throughout the year.
- RACQ is proud to sponsor a variety of community events, programs and initiatives throughout Queensland on an annual basis.
- Advocacy for Motorists Find out more...
- News & Media Find out more...