- Are you planning a road trip holiday in 2012?
- Are Brisbane drivers more aggressive than those from outside the capital city?
- Do you support State Government moves to privatise speed camera operations in Qld?
- Are you adequately prepared for this summer’s storm season?
- Should fuel retailers be more transparent regarding how they set the price of fuel each day?
- Does the threat of being nabbed by a police speed camera slow you down when you are driving?
- Should flood-proofing Queensland highways be a major issue in the Federal Election?
- Should penalties be harsher for motorists who drive through flooded roads?
- Does seeing police on the roads positively affect your driving?
- Do you support RACQ’s federal election campaign to get more roads funding for Qld?
- Do you think road safety ads help save lives?
- Should the speed limit on Queensland highways be increased to 130kmh?
- Will roads funding pledges influence your vote in the Federal election?
- Should the new Federal Govt launch a fresh investigation into fuel pricing?
- Do you support the phasing out of rego stickers?
- Should the State Government sell the Gateway Bridge and Logan Motorway, as planned?
- Should the next Federal Government increase funding for Queensland roads?
- Should the legal blood alcohol limit be reduced to zero for all drivers?
- Should speed camera operations be transferred from police to civilians?
- Would you support a 40km/h speed limit on Wickham, Ann and Turbot Streets, Brisbane?
- Technology may remove the need for rego stickers on vehicles - would you support this?
- Do you know if E10 fuel (10 percent ethanol) is suitable for your vehicle?
- Have you driven these holidays unsure that you are under .05 blood alcohol limit?
- Do you find fuel price boards at service stations confusing?
- Are you planning to holiday in Queensland, rather than elsewhere, in 2011?
- Should automotive fuels be subject to the carbon tax?
- Should doctors be required to report patients whose ability to drive is impaired by a medical condition?
- Is a car’s safety rating your most important consideration when buying a vehicle (new or used)?
- Should reversing cameras be made compulsory on all vehicles?
- Would you consider an electric car if recharging stations were easy to access?
- Do you support RACQ’s call for the ACCC to investigate fuel prices?
- Do you always wear your seatbelt in a car, whether driving or as a passenger?
- Do you support restrictions on P-platers driving high-powered vehicles?
- Do you think road funding should be a top issue in the State election?
- Do you support RACQ's campaign for safer roads?
- Will you have your car checked mechanically before heading off on an Easter road trip?
- If you hear emergency sirens when driving, do you know to slow down and move to the left?
- Do you think the Bruce Highway warranted extra funding in last week’s Federal budget?
- Do taxis in the CBD contribute to congestion?
- Do you think bright clothing helps improve the visibility (and safety) of cyclists?
- Does the cost of short-term off-street parking discourage you from visiting the Brisbane CBD?
- Are you planning to use Airport Link during its toll-free period?
Do you think the increased Gateway Bridge toll of $3.85 for private vehicles is fair?
Should trucks be banned from using the right hand lane on roads with three or more lanes?
Should use of mobile phones (including hands free) be banned in cars?
Do you support the use of unmarked speed cameras?
Have you noticed more traffic police on the roads this holiday season?
Have you been stopped for a random breath test (RBT) in the past year?
Do you support a zero blood alcohol limit for Queensland drivers?
Should Transport Dept inspectors be used to enforce transit lane vehicle occupancy rules?
Should the State Government legislate to replace regular unleaded petrol with ethanol blend?
Should trees be removed from roadsides to make highways safer?
Should skateboarders be allowed on roads after dark?
Should the residential street speed limit be reduced to 40 km/h?
Is the State Government doing a good job of managing congestion in south-east Queensland?
Should the Federal Government mandate lower fuel consumption standards for new vehicles?
Would you support the State Government scrapping the 8.35 cents per litre fuel subsidy?
Has the Federal Government fulfilled its road funding election promises to Queensland?
Should police focus more on booking drivers who illegally use mobile phones?
Have you seen a Qld Transport or Police roadside vehicle safety check in the past year?
Should all State Government traffic fine revenue go to road safety initiatives?
Should drivers who ignore closed signs at flooded roads have to pay for their rescue?
If you smoke, do you use your car's ashtray for ash (rather than flicking it out the window)?
Would Queensland new car buyers benefit from lemon laws?
Does Brisbane need a genuine western bypass to help address congestion?
Should doctors have to notify Qld Transport if a patient's ability to drive is impaired?
Should red light cameras also be speed cameras?
Should the Hale Street Bridge be tolled?
Do you think double demerit points would reduce the school holiday road toll?
Should the Federal Government reduce import tariffs on new fuel efficient cars?
Should people riding mopeds and scooters (up to 50cc) require a special licence?
Do you think the Federal Government's Fuel Watch system will lower fuel prices?
Do road conditions (eg undivided or unsealed shoulders) contributed to the road toll?
Will increasing fuel prices influence the choice of your next car?
Will the appointment of federal fuel price commissioner result in lower pump prices?
Should the proposed petrol price commissioner also have responsibility for monitoring other forms of fuel?
Should older drivers have to compulsorily display 'Seniors' plates on their cars?
Are you driving less because of high fuel prices?
Should Queensland have fixed speed cameras?