At RACQ Insurance, our aim is to make your body corporate insurance claim experience quick and easy to ensure your property is back to normal as soon as possible.
To lodge a claim or enquire about an existing claim, please call RACQ Insurance on
13 7202 and one of our friendly staff will guide you through the process.
What you will need to make a Body Corporate Insurance Claim
To help us lodge your claim it may be useful to have the following information available when you call:
- Your RACQ Insurance policy number and address details
- The date and details of the incident
- Details of your damaged, stolen or lost property to assist us in processing your claim
- Contact details for any witnesses and those who may have contributed to the damage to the property
- If the incident has been reported to the Police, please provide the Police Report Number, name of the Police Officer, the station and the report date
How you can help
- Take necessary steps to prevent any further loss, theft or damage
- Call us for assistance in arranging emergency repairs
- Keep damaged property for inspection
- Gather proof of ownership documentation including relevant make and model numbers