CTP Insurance is compulsory and is a component of your car registration. CTP Insurance protects you against compensation claims for personal injury resulting from a car accident.
When you select RACQ Insurance as your CTP Insurer you receive $10 off your annual RACQ club membership.*
Changing to RACQ for your CTP insurance is easy. You don’t have to wait until your registration renewal is due. You can nominate to switch your CTP to RACQ Insurance at any time.
- Simply switch and pay online today by using the Department of Transport and Main Roads online service
- Call Department of Transport and Main Roads directly on 13 23 80
- Call RACQ Insurance on 13 1905
- Nominate RACQ on the ‘Compulsory Third Party Insurer Nomination’ form on the reverse of your registration renewal notice.
- Simply nominate RACQ as your CTP insurer today by using the Department of Transport and Main Roads online service
- Alternatively, you could complete the attached nomination form and return to RACQ at:
Membership Discount for CTP
Reply Paid 4
Springwood QLD 4127
- Or call RACQ Insurance on 13 1905
This information is an overview of Compulsory Third Party motor vehicle insurance. For more detail on the CTP scheme in Queensland, refer to the Motor Accident Insurance Act 1994.