We’re here to help protect the things that matter.  

From 1 July we’re pleased to offer a number of new features and benefits for new and renewing customers.

Our household insurance policies cover you for insured events including flood, storm, cyclone and fire. We’ve increased limits for food spoilage and items you cover away from home. Add new benefits like cover for trees and plants, and a lifetime guarantee on repairs and you’ve got great home and contents cover.

We’ve also introduced a new discount – our Household Excellence Bonus. If you already have your household insurance with us and you're eligible, this discount will automatically apply at your next renewal.

Find the home and/or contents policy you’re looking for below.

What would it cost to rebuild your home?

Also check out:

Insurance products (excluding travel insurance) are issued by RACQ Insurance Limited – ABN 50 009 704 152. Contact our stores, agencies or phone 13 1905 to obtain a copy of the relevant Product Disclosure Statement. Please read our PDS carefully before you make any decisions about our products.