If you have an emergency at your home, you don’t have to deal with it on your own.
We can help you manage situations causing or threatening to cause damage to your home and contents – 24 hours a day, every day.
Emergency Home Assist is a free service designed to help RACQ Home and/or Contents Insurance policyholders with a range of home emergencies such as a damaged roof, a gas leak or burst pipes.
How do we help you with your emergency?
- Queensland based call centres open 24 hours, every day – 1800 800 552
- Available with all Household Insurance products
- Advice to minimise damage to your home
- We find and provide you contact details for local tradespeople quickly
- We stay in contact to check that your emergency is under control
- We work with well known, local tradespeople to provide quick and reliable services
Want to know more?
Call us for help on 1800 800 552.
Call 13 7202 for claims enquiries.