Optional Pet Cover
We understand that your pets are a part of the family, and we know this doesn’t ease the blow of unexpected vet bills.
Our pet cover can help you with some of the costs incurred when your dog or cat are accidentally injured or become ill.
Why choose our pet cover?
- Cover for accidental injury or illness suffered by your dog or cat
- Claim up to $500 for veterinary care for each separate injury or illness
- A low $50 excess for each claim
- Cover for up to two pets
There are some situations, events and types of loss or damage that we don’t cover. Please read our Product Disclosure Statement carefully before you make any decision regarding this product.
This optional benefit does not cover:
- pets other than your dog or cat
- any pre-existing condition suffered by your dog or cat (this includes conditions claimed for in previous insurance periods)
- preventative, elective or routine veterinarian care such as vaccinations or worming, congenital defects or abnormalities
- injury or illness as a result of a business or sporting event such as hunting (dog and cat shows are
- costs incurred if your pet dies or is lost.
Want to know more?
Online - 24 hours, 7 days.
Speak with our friendly staff 7 days a week.
View our quick and easy payment options