Thinking of upgrading your business vehicle?
RACQ business car loans a simple and convenient, and our fast approval process means in most cases, your business car loan can be approved within 5 business hours. Whether you’re a small to medium company, in partnership, or a sole operator, we can pre-approve your business car loan, giving you bargaining power when you go looking for a car. In other words, if you find it, you can buy it.
Using your car loan predominantly for business purposes?
We will ask you to arrange for your financials to be forwarded through as part of the assessment process. Once these have been received and your application is approved, all you need to do is sign the documents and we’ll transfer the payment to the appropriate vendor or dealer. We can also organise your settlement electronically.
Hire purchase, finance lease and chattel mortgage finance products could provide you with tax benefits if the financed goods are used for business use. For more information on the potential tax benefits speak to your accountant.
Features and benefits
New car loans
- Apply online or over the phone approval – in most cases our professional and helpful staff will advise you of the outcome of your application within 5 business hours
- Low fees – our personal loans have no ongoing monthly administration fees
- Easy monthly or fortnightly repayments with direct debit facility and you can make extra repayments at any time
- Pre-approval – we can pre-approve your loan so when you find the car you want to buy, you will know how much you can spend
- Fixed interest rates – with fixed interest rates you know exactly how much your repayments will be over the entire term of the loan
- 21 day Satisfaction Guarantee - Take out a loan with RACQ and if you are not completely satisfied with the loan, you can repay the amount borrowed within 21 days and we will cancel your loan without penalty.
Things to consider:
1. Financial packages
When you’re looking to buy a car, make sure you do your research around the finance package as well as the initial cost of the car. Selecting the wrong one could end up costing you more in the long run and use up any savings you gained by negotiating a good price on the car with the seller. Make sure you read your contract carefully and ask questions upfront so you don’t end up paying more than you have to.
Use our Loan Comparison Checklist to help you make an informed decision.
Download comparison checklist (PDF 611KB)
2. Rates and your repayments
Before you commit to another provider, call our finance consultants and confirm that you have chosen the package with the lowest loan repayments, inclusive of all ongoing fees and charges. Check out our competitive rates and use our loan calculator to figure out how much you will need to put aside each fortnight or month for your loan repayments.
Loan rates & calculator
4. Ready to apply?*
You can apply for your car loan with our online loan application form. It should only take around 10 minutes to complete.
It includes questions that allow us to identify who you are, understand your employment and financial situation and provide us with information about the type of car you are thinking about purchasing. Once we have received your application, one of our finance consultants may contact you to clarify a few things.
You may also be interested in...
Terms and conditions
*Conditions, fees and charges apply. RACQ Loans are provided by R.A.C.V. Finance Ltd ABN 82 004 292 291 Australian credit licence 391488 and are subject to R.A.C.V. Finance lending criteria. RACQ Operations Pty Ltd ABN 80 009 663 414 credit representative number 364451 is an authorised representative of R.A.C.V. Finance Ltd Australian credit licence 391488. Rates are subject to change without notice.