Get a great personal loan
You might be looking to buy a boat or a caravan, maybe even a new computer. Perhaps it’s that overseas trip you’ve been meaning to take? Whatever that next purchase may be, RACQ could have a personal loan for you.
Loan features & benefits*
- Competitive rates
- No monthly account keeping fees
- Secured and unsecured personal loans available
- Fast approvals – in most cases our professional and helpful staff will advise you of the outcome of your application within 5 hours.
- Pre-approvals – we can pre-approve your loan so you know in advance how much you have to spend
- Easy monthly or fortnightly repayments –we make repaying your loan easy with a monthly or fortnightly direct debit facility. You can make extra repayments at any time
- Fixed interest rates – this makes sure there are no surprises and you know what you need to pay
- Loan terms from 1 – 7 years available.
- 21 day Satisfaction Guarantee - Take out a loan with RACQ and if you are not completely satisfied with the loan, you can repay the amount borrowed within 21 days and we will cancel your loan without penalty.
Things to consider:
1. Your credit history
If you have ever applied for a credit card, mortgage or personal loan, or any other type of credit, a personal credit file has been created containing your credit history. This record can be accessed by financial institutions and can determine your ability to get credit in the future.
To maintain a healthy credit rating, it is important to answer all questions accurately on your credit application forms, pay your bills on time and contact your creditor immediately if you get into repayment difficulties. If you do find yourself in financial trouble, it might be worth consolidating your debts into a personal loan, where the interest rate would be lower than credit card and store card rates.
To access your credit file, visit MyCreditFile.com.au
2. Loan consolidation
RACQ can help you reduce your personal debt or refinance an existing loan through a RACQ personal loan. Consolidating your existing loans into one loan can make your loan repayments more manageable with only one monthly repayment.
- RACQ consolidation loan rates are competitive, fees are low and our service assures you minimum hassle
- Fast loan approval
- Once the consolidation of your existing loans is approved we will send your documents to you via email or mail for you to sign and return to us. Once your loan and supporting documents are returned, we can settle your loan, it's that easy.
3. Rates and your repayments
Before you commit to another provider, call our finance consultants and confirm that you have chosen the package with the lowest loan repayments, inclusive of all ongoing fees and charges. Check out our competitive rates and use our loan calculator to figure out how much you will need to put aside each fortnight or month for your loan repayments.
Current rates and calculators
4. Ready to apply?*
You can apply for your car loan with our online loan application form. It should only take around 10 minutes to complete.
It includes questions that allow us to identify who you are, understand your employment and financial situation and provide us with information about the type of car you are thinking about purchasing. Once we have received your application, one of our finance consultants may contact you to clarify a few things.
RACQ went above and beyond to help me out. I don't often experience such great service anymore but they were truly wonderful.
Debbie, Peregian Springs
You may also be interested in...
Terms and conditions
*Conditions, fees and charges apply. RACQ Loans are provided by R.A.C.V. Finance Ltd ABN 82 004 292 291 Australian credit licence 391488 and are subject to R.A.C.V. Finance lending criteria. RACQ Operations Pty Ltd ABN 80 009 663 414 credit representative number 364451 is an authorised representative of R.A.C.V. Finance Ltd Australian credit licence 391488. RACQ Members receive 1% p.a. discount off their loan rate only. Member discount does not apply to the new car special rate and is not available through finance brokers, third parties or intermediaries. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash or other goods & services. Rates are subject to change without notice.