Introduce a member and go into the draw to win 1 of 5 VISA Prepaid Gift Card.
RACQ would like to reward you for introducing your friends or family to the organisation with an entry into our June 2013 competition for a chance to win 1 of 5 VISA Prepaid Gift Cards!
The first drawn winner of the competition will win the major prize of a VISA Prepaid Gift Card to the value of $1,000.00. The following four winners will each receive a minor prize of a VISA Prepaid Gift Card to the value of $250.00.
To receive your automatic competition entry, either purchase a gift membership for your family or friends or if they are joining themselves make sure they tell the RACQ Consultant about your recommendation.
To join RACQ or for more information, call us 24 hours a day on 13 1905 or visit one of our stores.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is a promotion run by RACQ Operations Pty Limited ABN 80 009 663 414 (“Promoter”).
- Entries and information on prizes and how to enter form part of these terms and conditions (“Terms”). Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms are ineligible. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
- Only existing RACQ members are eligible to receive an entry to the competition for introducing a new Ordinary member to RACQ through this promotion.
- Existing members are not eligible to receive a competition entry when introducing free2go, Business, Fleet, Honorary, Associate or Companion Card members.
- Additional vehicles or upgrades to existing memberships are not considered new memberships.
- Existing members are not eligible to receive a competition entry if the new member joins at the roadside when requiring immediate roadside assistance.
- Members transferring from an interstate or affiliated motoring organisation are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Employees of an RACQ group company, agent or related entities and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- One automatic entry into the competition will be given for each eligible member introduced to RACQ during the competition period of 01 June 2013 to 30 June 2013.
- The competition will commence on Saturday 01 June 2013 and close on Sunday 30 June 2013. Entry to the draw for this competition will be based on the introduced member commencing their membership with RACQ within the competition period.
- No responsibility is accepted for late entries.
- The competition will be drawn at 10am on Tuesday 16 July 2013 at the RACQ Corporate office complex at 2649 Logan Road, Eight Mile Plains, QLD, 4113.
- The major prize will be a VISA Prepaid Gift Card to the value of $1000.00. There will be one major prize winner in this competition that will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The minor prizes will be four (4) VISA Prepaid Gift Cards to the value of $250.00. there will be four minor prize winners in this competition that will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received. the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The VISA Prepaid Gift Card can be used in any store in Australia or overseas where a VISA pre-paid card is accepted, provided the merchant can process it electronically. A small number of merchants displaying the VISA logo are not electing to accept prepaid VISA Gift Cards, including the Universal Prepaid VISA Gift Card. Winners of the VISA Prepaid Gift Card will be responsible for checking merchant acceptance of the card prior to making a purchase. The card cannot be used for mail or telephone purchases, for gambling transactions, for illegal transactions nor at ATMs. Full terms and conditions relating to usage of the prize will be provided to the winner of the competition.
- The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and are subject to availability, where the advertised prize is not available an alternative prize to the same or greater value will be provided.
- The major and minor prize winners will be notified on the phone number or email/mail address contained on their RACQ membership at the time they entered the competition. Competition results will also be published in an upcoming edition of The Road Ahead.
- Winners of the competition consent to have their name and photograph published in an upcoming edition of the Road Ahead regarding the competition.
- The prizes will be posted or couriered to the winner as appropriate within one month of the competition being drawn.
- The VISA prepaid gift card prizes must be used by the expiry dates listed on the gift cards. The Promoter will accept no responsibility for any balance of card value unused by the card expiry date.
- If any competition winner is unable to be contacted within two (2) weeks of the draw a redraw will occur. In the event that a redraw is required it will be held at 10am on Tuesday 30 July 2013 at the RACQ Corporate office complex at 2649 Logan Road, Eight Mile Plains, QLD, 4113. The redraw winner/s will be notified by mail or by telephone on the address or telephone number listed on the redraw winner/s membership records at the timethey entered into the competition.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of being conducted by the Promoter as intended, whether because of computer virus, mobile phone failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which in the Promoter’s opinion affects the administration of the competition, security, fairness or integrity, the Promoter may in its sole discretion, cancel, modify or suspend the competition, subject to the approval of the gaming authority in Queensland as may be required.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury sustained as a result of taking the prize or entering into this competition. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winner.