RACQ has been the voice of Queensland motorists and their families since it was formed in 1905. The Club protects the legitimate and reasonable interests of our members as motorists and, through its advocacy, aims to achieve:
- Freedom of mobility for motorists
- Safer drivers in safer vehicles on safer roads
- The protection of motorists as consumers of the automotive industry’s goods and services
- Fairness in the imposition of government taxes and charges on motorists
- Proper regard for the impact of motoring on the natural and built environments
The RACQ Advocacy Charter consists of the priorities of safety, affordabilty and sustainability.
Ways We Advocate
Fuels & Energy
RACQ provides a wealth of knowledge on sustainable fuel and energy topics for motorists.
- Traffic & Roads Find out more...
RACQ assists members with information on a wide range of motoring related consumer issues.
RACQ is the voice for Queensland motorists on Transport Funding policies.
RACQ supports Eco Motoring initiatives on behalf of Queensland motorists.
- Eco Driving
- News & Media Find out more...
- Road Safety Find out more...