When completing a renewal or making a payment to RACQ Club or RACQ Insurance, you may need to refer to the Payment Reference Number on your payment advice slip. This number is located in the bottom right hand corner of both Club and Insurance payment slips.
For your convenience, a number of payment options are available.
Make your payments online with RACQ's secure online transaction service.
Note: there may be a slight delay in processing internet payments.
If you wish to pay by Credit Card over the phone, or make pay-by-the-month arrangements for RACQ Insurance, call us on 13 1905.
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call.
Pay in person at your nearest RACQ Office.
Complete the Credit Card details on your payment advice slip or send a Cheque made payable to:
"RACQ Insurance" (for Insurance payments), or
PO Box 4, Springwood, QLD 4127.
Quote your Biller Code and the Payment Reference Number found on your payment advice slip to BPAY.
Insurance payments Biller Code: 6551
Australia Post Bill Pay
Pay in person at your nearest Australia Post Office.
Change Personal Details
Update your personal RACQ membership details online.
RACQ Club Privacy Statement
RACQ Insurance Privacy Statement
If you experience any difficulties while transacting online please check the following solutions:
- Please ensure your browser is compatible with the RACQ site. Browsers supported are:
- Internet Explorer version 5 and above
- Netscape version 5 and above
- Opera version 6 and above
- Mozilla version 1 and above
- Running Pop-Up blocking software may result in problems accessing the secured payments section of this web site. If you are running Anti-Popup software, or are using a browser that prevents pop ups (such as Opera and Mozilla), this may prevent sections of the site from displaying correctly. Changing your browser settings or turning off your Anti-popup software may resolve this issue.
If you are still experiencing difficulties do not hesitate to contact us on 13 1905.