Loyalty discounts are applicable to members with RACQ Roadside, Roadside Extra, Plus Care, Ultra Care and RACQ Ultimate. These discounts are not applicable to members with RACQ Business Roadside and Business Plus Care.
- There is a 24-hour waiting period for RACQ Roadside Assistance following the processing and approval of RACQ applications.
- There is a 72-hour waiting period for Plus Care, Ultra Care and RACQ Ultimate benefits following the processing and approval of RACQ applications for these options.
- Benefits do not apply to any incident occurring within these waiting periods.
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery of your product pack following approval of your application.
Vehicle Weight Limits
Limited Services apply for vehicles where the weight of the Nominated Vehicle exceeds 3.0 tonnes GVM loaded or unloaded and/or where the length exceeds 5.5 metres (18 feet) in length and 2.3 metres (7.5 feet) in width or 2.0 metres in height. Services are limited as follows:
• No towing entitlement. RACQ will endeavour to arrange towing subject to availability of a tow truck, this will be at the members expense.
• Batteries cannot be serviced or fitted to motor homes where there is limited access to the battery or substantial removal of vehicle panels is required
• Jump starts may be provided, up to 24-volt boost start only, providing only one battery is unserviceable
• Lockout assistance may be limited for some light commercial vehicles
• Wheel changing assistance may be provided if the vehicle’s jack and wheel nut spanner are provided. Where the weight of the wheel and tyre assembly is beyond the safe lifting capacity of a single person, a service fee for additional assistance may be charged.
Note: The decision as to whether services can be provided will be at the discretion of the RACQ consultant or the attending RACQ representative.