Cruise to exotic islands and bustling ports of the South Pacific or along the coasts of Australia with P&O Cruises. With your fare including accommodation, main meals, entertainment and various activities, P&O offers exceptional value.
|Great savings with P&O cruises from Brisbane|
Your one low fare includes
- Main meals onboard: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Day time activities
- Night time shows and entertainment
- Cabin with private ensuite and steward
- Complimentary kids and teens programmes
Great reasons to take a P&O cruise
- Unbelievable value: get fantastic value for money. Your one low fare includes your accommodation, main meals and entertainment.
- Impressive facilities: you'll discover a wealth of amenities, from the Mix Cocktail Bar and The Marquee show lounge to the Aqua Spa and Fitness Centre and Salt Grill by Luke Mangan.
- Fantastic entertainment: great stage shows, sit down comedy club, laser light show, movies, sports and much more included in the price.
- Attentive service: P&O's aim is to provide excellent service to make your cruise just perfect, taking care of your every need.
- Fabulous food to enjoy: dining in the buffet and main a la carte restaurant is included in your cruise fare. There are even more options available (additional cost), such as Salt Grill by Luke Managan, La Luna and room service. Dine in your favourite style and dine when and where you want.
- Family friendly: there's heaps for kids to do. Relax while they're occupied in one of the many organised activities or spend family time together seeing a movie or playing one of the organised sports at various ports of call.
- No car keys or taxis: you don't have to drive home or catch a taxi after a night out. It's just a short stroll to your cabin.
- Picture perfect scenery: cruising at night means you'll enjoy your evening in one destination then wake up refreshed to new surroundings and a new view every day.
Save with P&O Cruises
Cruise to tropical New Caledonia and Vanuatu over 7 relaxing nights.
The 7 night Barrier Reef Discovery cruise sails to tropical North Queensland, anchoring in three stunning locations.
There are more cruises departing Brisbane, including to Papua New Guinea and New Zealand. Please ask your RACQ Travel consultant for more information.