This one day Moreton Island Eco Cruise and Snorkelling Tour takes you into the sheltered crystal clear waters of Moreton Island and its Marine Park.
- Marine Eco Tour with commentary about dolphins, dugongs and turtles
- Moreton Island history
- Snorkelling at the Tangalooma Wrecks (optional extra, payable direct)
- Free time to relax on the beach, climb the famous sand dunes and swim in safe, crystal clear waters
- Fish feeding around the wrecks
- Morning tea upon boarding
- Chicken, ham and prawn smorgasbord lunch
Operates: 8.30am to 4pm daily, excluding Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Discount Dolphin Wild Cruise tickets for RACQ members
To take advantage of the special RACQ member prices, you must pre-purchase your tickets. To purchase, visit an RACQ branch or phone the RACQ on 1800 629 501. Tickets are not currently sold online.
RACQ suggests phoning Dolphin Wild Cruises on 07 3880 4444 prior to pre-purchasing your tickets to ensure availability for your selected date of attendance. Selecting a date for attendance when pre-purchasing your tickets from RACQ does NOT guarantee availability for that date.
Once you have purchased your tickets from RACQ you MUST reserve your seats by calling Dolphin Wild Cruises on 07 3880 4444 and advise you have an RACQ voucher. Printed RACQ voucher must be presented on day of travel.
Ticket prices (valid until 31 March 2014)
|Dolphin Wild Cruise||Non-member price||RACQ member price|
|Concession / Student||$115.00||$103.50|
|Family (2A & 2C)||$325.00||$292.50|