Ma Mu, Misty Mountains & Wooroonooran Adventures
- Pick-up and drop off at your Cairns / Northern Beaches or Palm Cove accommodation
- Entry to Cairns Tropical Zoo
- Morning tea and muffins at the Cairns Tropical Zoo
- Entry to the The MaMu Canopy Walkway & Tower
- World Heritage listed Wet Tropics National Park
- A hot buffet lunch in Innisfail
- Josephine Falls
- Rich variety of natural flora and fauna
- Babinda Boulders - fresh water stream swimming opportunity (subject to water volume)
- All National Park entrance fees
- Experienced guide
Operates: 7.30am to 6pm daily.
Waterfalls & Paronella Park
Pick-up and drop off at your Cairns / Northern Beaches or Palm Cove accommodation
- Volcanic Crater Lake Barrine
- Morning Devonshire Tea
- Short rainforest walk to view 1000yr old twin Kauri Pine trees
- Giant Curtain Figtree
- Allumbah Pocket
- The Waterfalls Circuit - Millaa Millaa Falls, Mungalli Falls & Mena Creek Falls
- 2 course lunch at Mungalli Falls
- Extended time at Paronella Park
- Afternoon tea/coffee
Operates: 7.30am to 6.30pm daily.
Cape Tribulation, Mossman Gorge & Daintree Tour
- Travelling in a small personalised group
- Short tour of Port Douglas
- The new Mossman Gorge Gateway Centre including all entrance fees, buggy transfers and charges
- Guided Daintree National Park walk or instead (subject to river volume) enjoy a refreshing swim in the gorge
- Morning and afternoon teas
- 1 hour Daintree River Wildlife Cruise
- First class lunch in a rainforest setting
- Swim safely in a resort rock pool during lunch
- Cape Tribulation Beach and a guided foreshore walk and Kulki Lookout
- Vehicular cable ferry crossing over the Daintree River
- National Park fees
Operates: 7am to 6.30pm daily.
Discount Tropical Horizon Tour tickets for RACQ members
To take advantage of the special RACQ member prices, you must pre-purchase your tickets. Purchase online, visit an RACQ branch or phone the RACQ on 1800 629 501.
RACQ suggests phoning Tropical Horizons Tours on 07 4035 6445 prior to pre-purchasing your tickets to ensure availability for your selected date of attendance. Selecting a date for attendance when pre-purchasing your tickets from RACQ does NOT guarantee availability for that date.
Once you have purchased your tickets from RACQ you MUST reserve your tour by calling Tropical Horizons Tours on 07 4035 6445 and advise you have an RACQ voucher. Printed RACQ voucher must be presented on day of travel.
Ticket prices (valid from 1 April 2013 until 31 March 2014)
|Ma Mu, Misty Mountains & Wooroonooran Adventures||Non-member price||RACQ member price||Purchase online|
|Child (4-14yrs)||$106.00||$90.00||BUY NOW|
|Student / Pensioner||$174.00||$148.00||BUY NOW|
|Family (2A & 2C)||$548.00||$466.00||BUY NOW|
|Waterfalls & Paronella Park||Non-member price||RACQ member price||Purchase online|
|Child (4-14yrs)||$113.00||$96.00||BUY NOW|
|Student / Pensioner||$156.00||$132.50||BUY NOW|
|Family (2A & 2C)||$528.00||$449.00||BUY NOW|
|Cape Tribulation, Mossman Gorge & Daintree Tour||Non-member price||RACQ member price||Purchase online|
|Child (4-14yrs)||$120.00||$102.00||BUY NOW|
|Student / Pensioner||$172.00||$146.00||BUY NOW|
|Family (2A & 2C)||$574.00||$488.00||BUY NOW|
Cancellation policy: 24hrs minimum notice required. Bookings altered, changed or varied more than 24hrs prior to departure and re-booked for another tour or departure date may incur a handling fee of $20 per passenger.