Ekka just around the corner
The Ekka is one of Queensland’s most celebrated events. It’s when the country comes to the city and we get to immerse ourselves in the best our agricultural industry provides.
More than 400,000 people flock to the RNA showgrounds throughout the 10 day extravaganza, with 2017 marking the 140th year of the Royal Queensland Show.
Whether your family is there to pat the 10,000 animals at the RACQ Animal Nursery, to get an adrenaline rush in Sideshow Alley or to eat and drink your way through the nation’s best food and wine, the Ekka has something for everyone.
If you’re planning on heading to the show this year, now is the time to pre-purchase your tickets to save.
RACQ members receive 20 percent off entry when pre-purchased online, which includes VIP access to skip the queues at the entry gates.
This offer has been extended to until the end of May, and if you buy before then, you can go into the draw to win the Ultimate Ekka Experience.
The prize package includes:
- Two nights accommodation for four people at Mantra on Queen plus breakfast for four people for two days
- Entry for four people to Ekka for two days
- $100 Woolworths WISH gift card to spend on groceries and fuel during your stay
- $500 Ekka food voucher
- $500 Ekka ride voucher
- $500 Ekka games voucher
- $500 Ekka show bag voucher
- Access to the RACQ member event in the Corporate Suite on People’s Day (Wednesday 16 August) for four people.
You can buy tickets on the RACQ website.