The path less travelled! What a treat.
Sponsored content: Binns Track
- Visit the Alice Springs Desert Park for your chance to get up close and personal with Central Australia’s flora and fauna.
- Explore abandoned gold mines at Arltunga and pan for your own gold.
- Fossick for semi-precious stones in the creek beds of Gemtree.
- Visit the large domes of Karlu Karlu, also known as Devils Marbles. near Tennant Creek.
- Take a scenic chopper flight over Judbarra/Gregory National Park from Victoria River Downs, once the world’s largest pastoral station.
Visit northernterritory.com/drive to start your journey.
Mandatory credit: Tourism NT/Steve Strike
Plan ahead visit; https://coronavirus.nt.gov.au/travel/quarantine/hotspots-covid-19