Tucana Teardrop Caravan
Sponsored Post: New age fun with a vintage feel.
Known for its iconic styling, manoeuvrability and ease of use, the iconic teardrop camper has played a key role in many of our childhood memories.
As caravans become more complex, featuring the latest equipment and gadgets, many travellers have felt the need to choose between the practicality of a larger van or the styling and lifestyle of a classic teardrop camper.
Stonegate Industries’ Tucana Teardrop Caravan offers the best of both worlds and features the retro styling you love plus all the modern comforts you desire.
Tucana owners revel in the chance to take off on a long weekend adventure or make the most of a trip to their favourite country town. They explore and create memories without the burden of towing and storing a large caravan.
The Tucana Teardrop Caravan features:
- A moulded one-piece fiberglass structure
- Dual-shock independent suspension with electric brakes
- Fully-equipped kitchen with a built-in cook-top and fridge slide.
- Double bed that easily converts to a comfortable lounge
- Fully enclosed side annex
- Built-in solar panel with a 24v/12v power system
- More than 300 colours to choose from.
- Overall Dimension: 4.4m x 2.2m x 2.1m
- Cabin Dimension: 3m x 2.2m x 1.55m curved
- Kitchen Space: 1.8m x 1m x 0.7m curved
- Servery Bench/Window: 1150mm x 310mm
- Structure Roof Load Bearing Capacity: 1600kg
- Battery: 100Ah deep cycle
- Inverter: 1000w pure sine wave
- Wheel Sizes: 195/65R-15
- Tare Weight: From 750KG
- Loading Rating: 1200kg ATM
- Axle Loading: 2000kg.