We are proud to work here
We’ve had over 100 years’ experience delivering exceptional products and services to our members and customers all over Queensland.
Our proud history and reputation can be attributed to our customer focused, service-oriented employees willing to go the extra mile in every situation. We value this about our people and we value the work they do, which is why we’re committed to making their working environment as comfortable, encouraging and engaging as we can.
We are a diverse organisation
We currently employ over 2000 people across a number of positions, from automotive and customer focused to professional and managerial roles within a range of work areas including:
- Operations - Roadside Assistance, Contact Centres, Retail Branches.
- Insurance – General Insurance and CTP Claims, Assessing, Product and Pricing, Sales & Distribution.
- Group Risk & Compliance – Legal, Health and Safety, Risk and Compliance, Internal Audit.
- Technology – Strategy and Architecture, ICT Operations, Solutions Delivery, Business Collaboration, Digital Services, Transformation and Strategic Partnerships, Security.
- Human Resources – HR Operations, Remunerations and Systems, Organisational Development.
- Development – Strategy, Marketing, Membership, Performance Improvement
- Finance – Financial Control, Investments, Corporate Services
- Advocacy – Communications, Public Policy, Technical and Safety Policy, Publishing.
We are a values based organisation
Our values truly represent us. They are not about ‘what we want to be’ but reflect ‘who we are now’. They tap into our proud history as well as our dynamic future and capture our deep commitment to members, customers and the Queensland community.
What you can expect
What are we all about?
- a solid local and dependable company
- professional but approachable
- optimistic about the future
- a community of diverse people
- all about our members.
What’s it like working for RACQ?
As an employee you can expect:
- to feel proud working for a reputable brand
- to feel a part of our employee community
- a challenging job with a sense of accomplishment
- a friendly environment in great locations
- support from your colleagues.
You may also be interested in...