1. This competition is a promotion run by RACQ Operations Pty Limited ABN 80 009 663 414 (“Promoter”).
2. Entries and information on prizes and how to enter form part of these terms and conditions (“Terms”). Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms are ineligible. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
3. The competition is open to all residents of Queensland over the age of 18 years of age only, who are current RACQ members when the competition is drawn. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
4. Directors, officers, management, employees and other staff (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff) of the Promoter and of related entities and agents of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
5. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe breached any of these Terms, or engaged in any unlawful or otherwise improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter reserves its legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender.
6. The competition commences at 9am 1 December, 2021 and closes at 5pm 31 January, 2022. (“Promotion Period”).
7. Eligible entrants may enter this competition by online at www.racq.com/VisitNoosa by filling in their first name, last name, email address, phone number, postal address and membership number on the online entry form during the promotional period. Members can also enter by writing your name, address, RACQ membership number, the one Park Regis Hotel prize you want to win on the back of an envelope and post to VISIT NOOSA COMPETITION, PO BOX 527 Spring Hill, QLD 4004,
8. Only one entry per entrant is permitted and only one prize will be awarded to the winner.
9. All entries become the property of the Promoter. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
Prizes and Prize Winner
10. The competition will be drawn by RACQ Publishing at 3pm 1 February 2022.
11. Times quoted are local times.
12. There will be one winner in this competition who will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will receive the below prize:
• Noosa Pacific Resort: Four nights in a two Bedroom Waterfront Deluxe Apartment including a bottle bubble on arrival – Value $1,900.00
• Habitat Noosa: Two nights in a Paperbark Glamping tent with a bottle of sparkling wine. Value: $600
• RACV Noosa Resort: Two nights at the award-winning 5-Star RACV Noosa Resort in a two-bedroom apartment including buffet breakfast for up to five people. Value: $1342
• Creative Tours: Noosa Drinks Day Tour for two people – Value: $400
• Epic Ocean Adventures: Noosa Dolphin Sea Kayak & Beach 4X4 Tour for 2 people Value: $282
• Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort:
2 x Noosa Springs Spa Thermal Suite Experiences (valid for 12 months, subject to availability) Value: $120
2 x 18 holes of golf including motorised cart at Noosa Springs (valid for 12 months, subject to availability) Value: $250
• Noosa Oceanrider: Adventure Tour ride for two people Value: $120
The total prize pool value is $5014 (inclusive of GST).
Flights are not included and will be at the expense of the winners and their companions if required.
Prize components, including without limitation model and colour, may alter at the discretion of the Promoter. Any change in the value of the prize between the publishing date and the date that the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter. The prize is valid for 12 months from the draw date. All elements of the prize are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice. Block out periods may apply around key events and holiday periods. Terms and Conditions for prize components may vary, as stipulated by individual operators.
The prize includes only what is specified in the prize package outlined in the terms and conditions and does not include any additional items such as travel insurance, medical insurance or any other insurance, items of a personal nature, in-room charges, telephone or other incidentals or ancillary costs. All such costs are the responsibility of the winner and their travel companion.
14. The winner will be notified by telephone or email using the telephone number or email address provided by winner when they entered the competition. The prize will be sent to the winner via the email address provided by the winner when they entered the competition OR when they are contacted by RACQ staff.
15. If the winners are unable to be contacted within two weeks of the draw, a redraw will occur. In the event that a redraw is required, it will be held at RACQ Publishing at 3pm 15 February, 2022 and the redraw winner will be notified by telephone using the telephone number provided by winner when they entered the competition.
16. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
17. The Promoter will use its best endeavours to provide the prize as listed. If the prize (or any element of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equivalent value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years (where entry by persons under 18 is not permitted), the Promoter may, at its discretion, award the prize to the winner’s parent or guardian.
19. The prize winner acknowledges that the prize, or any component of the prize, may be subject to the standard terms and conditions of the individual prize supplier(s) and may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by third parties. The winner must become acquainted with any such additional terms and conditions prior to accepting the prize. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility and is not liable for any additional conditions imposed on the taking of the prize by third parties, or for the breach of those conditions by any person. The acceptance of the prize creates a relationship between the prize winner and the individual prize supplier(s) and the Promoter is not responsible for, and accepts no liability in relation to, any loss, damage or claim that may be incurred by the prize winner as a result of the prize winner’s decision to accept the prize.
20. If the winner changes their nominated travel dates after booking, the winner will be responsible for any additional costs or fees associated with the change of their nominated travel dates. All costs associated with the prize which are not specified to be included in the prize, including but not limited to any transfer costs, meals, taxes, insurance and other ancillary costs, are the responsibility of the winner and their companion/s. The winner and any travelling companion/s are responsible for ensuring that they have all necessary travel insurance and documents to travel to the relevant place (including a current passport and visas, if required). The Promoter is not responsible for any cancellation, delay or rescheduling of flights and any costs incurred as a result (including without limitation, accommodation costs) will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
21. All components of the prize must be taken together or otherwise are deemed to be forfeited. Travel is subject to booking availability and blackout periods may apply.
23. In participating in the prize activity, the winner agrees to participate and cooperate as required in all editorial activities relating to this promotion, including but not limited to being interviewed, video-recorded and photographed. The winner agrees to grant the Promoter and its related entities a perpetual, non-exclusive licence to use such audio, footage and/or photographs in all media worldwide and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use. The winner agrees that they will not sell or otherwise provide their story, video and/or photographs to any media or other organisation.
24. Entrants consent to the Promoter and its related entities using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a prize winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the promotion (including any outcome), and promoting products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related entities.
25. If for any reason this competition is not capable of being conducted by the Promoter as intended, whether because of computer virus, mobile phone failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which in the Promoter’s opinion affects the administration of the competition, security, fairness or integrity, the Promoter may in its sole discretion, cancel, modify or suspend the competition, subject to the approval of the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation in Queensland as may be required.
26. Without limiting any other paragraph, the Promoter may at its discretion amend any aspect of this competition or these Terms, subject to applicable laws and subject to the approval of the relevant regulatory authorities.
27. The Promoter, its related entities, and the directors, officers, management, employees and other staff of the Promoter and its related entities (“Promoter’s Agents”) will not be liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury sustained as a result of taking the prize(s) or entering into this competition. The Promoter and the Promoter’s Agents make no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability or any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and the Promoter’s Agents are not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or the Promoter’s Agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winners.
28. If, notwithstanding the above, the Promoter or the Promoter’s Agents are found to be liable to any person in connection with this competition the Promoter’s and the Promoter’s Agents’ maximum aggregate liability is limited to $1.00.
29. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and the Promoter’s Agents will not be liable to any person for indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered by any person in connection with the entering the competition, or as a result of taking the prize. This applies to all claims, whether such claims are made in tort (including without limitation negligence), in equity, under statute or any other basis.
30. The laws of Queensland govern the Promoter’s competitions.