Manage your card
Here's how to activate your card, check your spending, redeem rewards and more.
Activate your new card
To activate your card and enjoy your benefits:
- Register for Card Services Online at www.cardservicesdirect.com.au
- Log into Card Services Online and go to Services > My profile > Card Activation to activate.
Once your card is activated, your credit card servicing will be provided by Card Services (a division of Citigroup Pty Limited). Citigroup is the credit provider and issuer of the RACQ Bank Credit Cards.
Make sure that before you start using your card, you:
- Sign the signature panel immediately.
- Memorise your Personal Identification Number (PIN) and never write it down.
- If you choose your own PIN or change the one you were given, avoid obvious choices such as your date of birth.
- Do not tell anybody your PIN.
Card services online
To set up online banking visit www.cardservicesdirect.com.au and register for Card Services Online. Once you have signed up to internet banking you will be able to:
- Check your Account balance
- Pay bills
- Service your Account remotely from anywhere in the world
- Download your Account Statement
- Redeem from a wide range of Rewards
Phone Card Services
For any queries about the below contact Card Services available 24 hours a day,7 days a week on 1300 912 667 (or +612 8288 2818 if you're overseas) and enter your Card Number and Telephone PIN (TPIN) for:
- Balance enquiries or Statement requests
- Reporting lost or stolen Cards and emergency Card replacement
- Additional Card requests
- Change your address details
- Order a new ATM PIN and order or change your TPIN
- Credit Limit increase requests
- Redeem Rewards
- General enquires and much more.