On your mark, get set, go! Here's how to activate your card, check your spending, redeem rewards and more.
Activate your new card
To activate your card and enjoy your benefits:
- Register for Card Services Online at www.cardservicesdirect.com.au
- Log into Card Services Online and go to Services > My profile > Card Activation to activate.
Once your card is activated, your credit card servicing will be provided by Card Services (a division of Citigroup Pty Limited). Citigroup is the credit provider and issuer of the RACQ Bank Credit Cards.
Make sure that before you start using your card, you:
- Sign the signature panel immediately.
- Memorise your Personal Identification Number (PIN) and never write it down.
- If you choose your own PIN or change the one you were given, avoid obvious choices such as your date of birth.
- Do not tell anybody your PIN.
Card services online
To set up online banking visit www.cardservicesdirect.com.au and register for Card Services Online. Once you have signed up to internet banking you will be able to:
- Check your Account balance
- Pay bills
- Service your Account remotely from anywhere in the world
- Download your Account Statement
- Redeem from a wide range of Rewards
Phone Card Services
For any queries about the below contact Card Services available 24 hours a day,7 days a week on 1300 912 667 (or +612 8288 2818 if you're overseas) and enter your Card Number and Telephone PIN (TPIN) for:
- Balance enquiries or Statement requests
- Reporting lost or stolen Cards and emergency Card replacement
- Additional Card requests
- Change your address details
- Order a new ATM PIN and order or change your TPIN
- Credit Limit increase requests
- Redeem Rewards
- General enquires and much more.
Rewards & benefits
An RACQ Bank credit card not only opens the door to a world of spending rewards, but can also give you some great added benefits, too.
Access the Card Services Rewards program
With over 300 items on offer, RACQ Platinum Rewards Credit Card cardholders automatically are enrolled in the Card Services Rewards Program can earn Card Services Reward points* with every eligible transaction. Platinum cardholders will earn 1 point per dollar spent on eligible transactions and triple points per dollar spent on eligible RACQ product and services transactions.
Every approved RACQ Bank credit card holder automatically becomes an RACQ member, bringing with it all the help, savings and advice our 1.6 million members count on every day. For more information on the benefits of your membership with Queensland’s largest club, check out Membership Benefits & Discounts.
We take credit card security seriously and do everything we can to keep you and your money safe. RACQ Bank credit cards have a Fraud Shield® system, which detects irregular transactions giving you the confidence to shop securely, online and beyond.
Our credit cards also use secure chip technology which is fast becoming the global standard in the effort to minimise card fraud. This technology uses a microchip embedded in your credit card to securely store your card's data and is designed to make your everyday transactions more secure. A chip credit card provides greater security than a card with just a magnetic stripe as the microchip makes it more difficult to fraudulently copy the details of your card.
As an RACQ credit card holder you get complimentary Purchase Cover Insurance, which provides cover against theft, loss or damage to covered products that have been purchased on your card.
If you’re an RACQ Bank Platinum Rewards Credit Card holder, you are also eligible for the following additional complimentary insurance covers:
- International Travel Insurance
- Extended Warranty Insurance
- Transit Accident Insurance
All with the peace-of-mind of a Guaranteed Pricing Scheme for each.
For each complimentary insurance policy you are eligible for, please ensure you take the time to review the full terms and conditions. When you do, make sure you pay special attention to the benefits, eligibility and exclusions. It is particularly important to do this before travelling or purchasing goods as your cover may not be sufficient for your personal circumstances.
How do I manage my credit card account?
RACQ Bank credit cards are provided by Citigroup; and Card Services is a division of Citigroup which manages RACQ Bank credit cards.
Should you require assistance with your credit card regarding:
- Reporting your card as lost or stolen
- Transaction disputes, or
- Discussing rewards.
Visit https://www.cardservicesdirect.com.au/or phone 1300 912 667.
How do I report a lost, stolen or damaged credit card?
- If your RACQ credit card, ATM PIN or TPIN is lost or stolen you should immediately contact Card Services on 1300 912 667 or if you are overseas +612 8288 2818 (ask an international operator to reverse the charges).
- We can cancel and replace your card within 48 hours.
- You can also report your lost or stolen card to any financial institution displaying the Mastercard symbol.
To activate your new card, you need to:
- Register for Card Services online at cardservicesdirect.com.au/register
- Log into Card Services Online and go to Services>My profile>Card Activation to activate.
Emergency card replacement
If your card is lost or stolen, in most cases we can cancel and replace your card within 48 hours in almost any location, free of charge. If you are overseas you can report the loss to any bank or financial institution displaying a Mastercard sign.
How do I query or dispute a credit card transaction?
If you have noticed transactions on your credit card that:
- You don’t recognise,
- Don’t match the payment amount,
- Are recurring debits that were previously cancelled,
- Are duplicated, or
- Are for goods or services you did not receive.
Call 1300 912 667, or visit Card Services and we will commence an investigation into your dispute.
To help us resolve disputes as smoothly as possible, we will need information such as the date of transaction, merchant name and location. If we require any additional info during the process, we will let you know.
If, at resolution, your disputed transaction is paid, we’ll credit the funds directly to the card it was debited from.