Ross has over 15 years’ experience within the banking and finance industry, 12 years of which have been in the financial planning division.
Ross commenced his financial services career in 2004, initially working in retail banking. With a growing interest in financial services, he commenced formal financial planning studies in 2006 and transitioned into the financial planning division in 2007. Ross gained valuable knowledge and experience in client services roles particularly in the area of pre and post retirement, superannuation and personal insurance.
Ross joined RACQ Financial Planning in May 2013 initially providing advice to clients as a Risk Insurance Advisor. In October 2017, Ross elected to extend his services to include financial advice across all areas of personal financial planning. His aim is to assist clients to achieve clarity on their individual goals and objectives through creating and implementing personalised strategies.
Facts about Ross:
- Has an Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning and a Bachelor of Business from James Cook University
- Currently completing his studies to become a Certified Financial Planner
- Has over 12 years’ experience in the financial planning and superannuation industry
- Financial Planner AFP member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA)
- Has worked with major banking institutions and member owned banks