B&K Motors is your local one stop vehicle repair shop and has been servicing the Warwick community for more than 30 years. The friendly and professional staff of B&K Motors offers a variety of automotive repair services to fill all your needs.
Being a member of the RACQ Approved Repairer Network, the Motor Trades Association of Queensland and an Authorised Fulcrum Suspension Specialist will give you peace of mind that your vehicle is in the best of hands. We also provide a pick up and delivery service in the local area for your convenience.
We can handle all your vehicles repairs including:
- Vehicle servicing & mechanical repairs including log book servicing without voiding your car warranty
- Auto electrical, including starter motors, alternators, brake controllers, reversing camers, dual battery systems
- Air conditioning servicing, repairs & retro fits
- Suspension repairs, wheel alignments
- Queensland Safety Certificates (RWC) for light vehicles, heavy vehicles up to 16 tonne, caravans, and light trailers, and motorcycles
B&K Motors is independently owned and operated. We pride ourselves on getting the services or repairs on your vehicle right the first time by our highly qualified service technicians. Our experience ranges from European, 4WD, local and Japanese vehicles and we offer a full service automotive repair and maintenance centre.
We maintain up-to-date computer diagnostics software and hardware to enable us to carry out log book servicing without invalidating warranty.
At B&K Motors we believe that you should have a say in the way your vehicle is serviced. This could be as per the manufactures log book service for newer vehicles, or only as required for the older vehicles with a full inspection and quote supplied for any extra maintenance or repairs to be carried out.