B&K Motors has been providing automotive servicing and mechanical repairs for the Southern Downs community for 40 years.
B&K Motors is independently owned and operated. We pride ourselves on getting the services or repairs on your vehicle right the first time by our highly qualified service technicians. Our experience ranges from all makes and ages of vehicles. Being a member of the RACQ Approved Repairer Network, and the Motor Trades Association of Queensland, B&K Motors can assure you that your vehicle is in the best of hands.
The services we offer include:
- Vehicle servicing & mechanical repairs including log book servicing without voiding your new car warranty
- Auto electrical repairs, including starter motors, alternators, brake controllers, light bars, reversing cameras, and dual battery systems
- Air conditioning servicing, re-gasses, repairs and retro fits
- Suspension repairs and upgrades
- Wheel alignments
- Queensland Safety Certificates (RWC) for light vehicles, caravans, light trailers, and motorcycles
We maintain an up-to-date computer diagnostics software and hardware to enable us to carry out log book servicing without invalidating warranty.
At B&K Motors we believe that you should have a say in the way your vehicle is serviced. This could be as per the manufactures log book service for newer vehicles, or only as required for the older vehicles with a full inspection and quote supplied for any extra maintenance or repairs to be carried out.