An emergency plumber can come to the rescue when:
- You have a blocked toilet, pipe or drain that has stopped the flow of water or is causing overflow or backup to the nearest outlet.
- You have a burst pipe which is causing substantial water loss or water damage to your home.
- You have a broken tap causing substantial water loss or damage to your home.
- You have noticed water leaking in your walls or ceiling due to blocked downpiped or internal plumbing.
- Your hot water system isn't working or is causing damage to your home due to a leak.
- There is a damaged gas pipe leaking inside or outside your home (may need electrician depending on your situation).
An emergency plumber will arrive within 4 hours^.
Arrange for an emergency plumber now
What is RACQ Home Rescue?
We’ve always been here to help on the road, but we don’t just stop at the street. With RACQ Home Rescue, you’re covered 24/7 for a range of Home Emergencies - inside and out.
A 72 hour waiting period applies to all new RACQ Home Rescue subscriptions.
For just $199 a year, you get up to 4 callouts for 10 Home Emergencies, like burst pipes, power failures or getting locked out of the house.
Things have a way of going wrong at the worst possible time. You can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and a trusted tradie will arrive within 4 hours^. It means that day or night, there’s always someone you can trust, just a phone call away.
Home Rescue brochure
Home Rescue Conditions, limitations and exclusions apply. Service provided by RACQ’s contracted service provider Aizer Trade Services Pty Ltd, QBCC licence 15137712, electrical contractor licence 86177. Available in selected areas. A 72 hour wait period applies to all new RACQ Home Rescue policies. Where applicable, follow-up work requires a separate contract with Aizer Trade Services Pty Ltd. RACQ accepts no responsibility for this follow-up work. ^While not guaranteed, RACQ’s Service Provider will endeavour for a licensed tradesperson to arrive within 4 hours.