Live chat Online Chat now

You’re covered

The current bushfires have hit some of us pretty hard. There’s a lot of work to do, so we want you to know that we’re here to help.

With RACQ, cover for fire and theft is standard for all our household and comprehensive motor insurance members.

If you have sustained damage, start your claim online now or you can call us on 13 7202. There are ways we can help provide immediate support, including payment for emergency accommodation.

Make a Motor claim      Make a Home claim

Remember to stay safe

  • Don't return home until it's safe to do so      
  • Take photos when you're able to
  • Contact your loved ones to make sure they're safe.

Assistance with banking

RACQ Bank has deployed team members from our bank to provide tailored support to those Queenslanders impacted by the bushfires.

If you need any financial assistance, please contact our banking team directly on 13 1905.

Community assistance

The Department of Communities, Disability Services and Seniors offers a range of recovery services and assistance measures to help people who have been impacted by disasters in Queensland, including:

  • Financial assistance
  • Emotional wellbeing and support services
  • Information, referrals and advice

RACQ Foundation

The RACQ Foundation is here to help impacted community organisations recover. If you know of a community organisation that needs help, please ask them to apply for funding at