Already have an account?

Log in to prefill your details

1Get started

If you are in an emergency situation, please contact the SES or emergency services first.

This form is to support home insurance claims for the recent severe weather event.

If your claim is not related to this event please use our online home claims form.

Home also includes body corporate claims.

Motor - If you meant to lodge a motor claim you can do this via the Motor claim form

Motor claim

The RACQ Group collect, use and disclose your personal information in line with our Privacy Statement which is available free of charge from or you can request a copy.