Access AIA Vitality In Australia with RACQ Insurance Products
It’s hard to beat feeling healthy. That’s why RACQ Life and Income Protection Insurance comes with access to AIA Vitality - the personalised, scientifically backed program that supports you every day to make healthier lifestyle choices. AIA Vitality shows how healthy you are today and provides the tools you need to start improving your health right away. Plus, you’ll get amazing rewards to keep you motivated along your journey.
With AIA Vitality the more you do to improve your health, the greater your rewards, including:
- up to 10%* off your Life Insurance and Income Protection Insurance premium when you reach AIA Vitality Silver status or higher (applied on your Policy Anniversary Date).
What is AIA Vitality?
AIA Vitality is a personalised, science-backed Australian wellbeing program that offers a range of online and offline health assessments to help you learn more about your overall health. Set goals and maintain good health with discounts on gym memberships, fitness devices and more. Having AIA Vitality in Australia means you can earn points by learning about, and improving your current state of health in areas such as nutrition, exercise and mental wellbeing. AIA Vitality keeps you motivated with ongoing rewards including shopping rewards and discounts on flights, entertainment and lifestyle vouchers.
As an Australia AIA Vitality member you start your journey on Bronze status. As you get healthier and earn more points you’ll move from Bronze to Silver, Gold and finally to Platinum. The higher your status, the greater your rewards.
How do I get AIA Vitality?
- Purchase a Life or Income Protection Insurance product from RACQ,
- Activate your AIA Vitality account via the email sent to you,
- Start enjoying the AIA Vitality program benefits and rewards.
You may also be interested in....
RACQ’s Life and Income Protection Insurance suite of products described on this website is distributed by RACQ Operations Pty Ltd ABN 80 009 663 414, Authorised Representative Number 234978 (RACQO), an authorised representative of AIA Financial Services Limited ABN 68 008 540 252, AFSL 231109 (AIAFS) and is issued by AIA Australia Limited ABN 79 004 837 861, AFSL 230043 (AIAA). RACQO is a distributor only; it does not sell, issue or guarantee these products. AIAFS and other authorised representatives of AIAFS are also involved in distributing these products. Descriptions of product benefits and features are a summary only. You should consider factors like your objectives, financial situation and needs and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) available on this website before deciding to acquire or continuing to hold any of these products. The information on this website is general and does not take such factors into account so you should consider its appropriateness in the context of such factors. Cover is subject to terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions.
AIA Australia has adopted the FSC Life Insurance Code of Practice, which contains minimum standards of service that customers can expect from insurers. The code can be found at fsc.org.au.
AIA Vitality partners, benefits and rewards are subject to change at any time. For the most up-to-date information and to view the AIA Vitality Terms and Conditions see aiavitality.com.au. Partner terms and conditions may also apply.
*Reach AIA Vitality Silver status or above and you’ll get up to 10% off your RACQ Life Insurance and 5% off your RACQ Income Protection Insurance premium at your next Policy Anniversary Date. Maintain AIA Vitality Silver status or above to keep the discount each year.
The 10% online discount applies to annual insurance premiums for new RACQ Life Insurance and RACQ Income Protection Insurance policies purchased online for the life of the policy.
Life and Health Discount (LHD)
- To qualify for the 5% Life and Health Discount (the LHD), you must hold both an eligible health insurance policy and an eligible RACQ Life Insurance policy. Both the eligible health insurance and Life Insurance policies must insure the same person (same name and date of birth must appear on both policies) and have a common mailing address listed.
- Eligible health insurance policy:
- Eligible RACQ Life insurance policies are:
- RACQ Life Protect
- RACQ Income Protect
- For Joint Policies, at least one of the insured lives must hold an eligible health insurance policy in addition to an eligible RACQ Life Insurance policy and the LHD will apply to both life insured's premiums under the RACQ Life Insurance Policy.
- Where you have an existing eligible RACQ Life Insurance policy the LHD will be applied at your next payment instalment for fortnightly or monthly premium frequencies. If you have an annual premium frequency the LHD will be applied with immediate effect.
- The LHD will continue to be applied to your RACQ Life Insurance premiums, provided you still qualify by holding an eligible health insurance policy and an eligible RACQ life insurance policy.
- If you no longer hold an eligible health insurance policy, the LHD will be removed at your next Policy Anniversary Date.
- If the eligible health insurance policy is not in place within or at 30 days of policy inception, the LHD will be removed effective from:
- next payment instalment for fortnightly and monthly premium frequencies; or
- policy inception for annual premium frequency.
- The LHD is generally applied to the total premium. If you are eligible for other discounts (in addition to the LHD), then generally we apply each additional discount to the already discounted premium.
- AIA Australia Limited reserves the right to vary or discontinue the LHD at any time and without notice.
© 2020, AIA Health Insurance Pty Ltd. ABN 32 611 323 034. PO Box 7302, Melbourne VIC 3004. All rights reserved. AIA Health Insurance with AIA Vitality is issued by AIA Health Insurance Pty Ltd, a registered private health insurer governed by the Private Health Insurance Act 2007, Private Health Insurance Rules 2007 and our Fund Rules. AIA Vitality is issued by AIA Australia Limited ABN 79 004 837 861.