Pet insurance for cats
Protect your cat or kitten with RACQ Pet Insurance to help reduce your vet costs each year. Choose RACQ Pet Insurance and you'll receive:
- up to $12,000 per cat for illness and injury costs annually
- your choice of excess - $0, $100 or $200
- up to 80% back on approved vet costs
- a $50 discount when you purchase online*
- a multi-pet discount—if you have two or more pets, you may be eligible
- RACQ member discounts
- an option to apply for pre-existing condition waiver.
Save $50 per pet when you buy pet insurance online (conditions apply - maximum of 4 pets per policy, and excludes pay later options).
Get a quote
At RACQ, we cover your cat for more. Check out our Pet Insurance PDS to see all the ways we protect your furry friend.
Vet bills can sneak up on you over the life span of you cat. Check how our cover can help with your cat's illness and injury costs.
- Your cat gets hit by a car late at night
- Your pet insurance policy covers costs for emergency hospital fees to stabilise him (fluids, pain relief, antibiotics, blood tests).
- X-rays are taken which reveal he has broken his leg.
- You will be covered for the anaesthetic and surgery costs to repair his fractured leg.
- After surgery your cat needs follow-up appointments (bandage changes, pain relief medication, x-rays). All these costs will be covered less any applicable excess.^
You might also be interested in...
^ Excludes pre-existing conditions.
Insurance products (excluding Travel Insurance and the Life and Income Protection Insurance suite of products) are issued by RACQ Insurance Limited ABN 50 009 704 152 (RACQ). Conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Please read the PDS before making a purchase decision on this product. Any general advice relating to this product at racq.com is provided by RACQ.
*Conditions apply—excludes pay later option.