Pet insurance for dogs
We know it’s important for you to protect your pet. With RACQ Pet Insurance your pooch is protected against injury or illness.
- hip dysplasia
- cancer treatment
- allergic dermatitis
- food intolerance
- heart, kidney and liver disease
- and much more.
Why trust RACQ dog insurance?
When you choose RACQ Pet Insurance you're protecting your furry friend when it matters most. At RACQ, we cover your dog for more.
Choose RACQ Pet Insurance and you'll receive:
- up to $12,000 per year for illness and injury costs
- your choice of excess - $0, $100 or $200
- up to 80% back on approved vet costs
- a $50 discount when you purchase online*
- up to $1,000 emergency boarding costs
- overseas vet bills (when in New Zealand or Norfolk Island)
- a multi-pet discount—if you have two or more pets you may be eligible
- flexible payments plan
- RACQ member discounts
- an option to apply to waive cruciate ligament waiting period
- an option to apply for a pre-existing condition waiver.
Check out our Pet Insurance PDS to see all the ways we protect your furry friend.
Get a quote
How to care for your dog
The health of your dog is important. Follow our dog care tips to reduce your vet bills and give your dog a happy life.
You might also be interested in...
^ Excludes pre-existing conditions.
Insurance products (excluding Travel Insurance and the Life and Income Protection Insurance suite of products) are issued by RACQ Insurance Limited ABN 50 009 704 152 (RACQ). Conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Please read the PDS before making a purchase decision on this product. Any general advice relating to this product at racq.com.au is provided by RACQ.
*Conditions apply—excludes pay later option.