Webviews and Links
Roadside Assistance terms and conditions
You acknowledge and accept that any services you order using this App are subject to RACQ’s Roadside Assistance Terms and Conditions.
This App and its contents are provided to you on an ‘as is’ basis in good faith by RACQ. This App may contain errors, faults and other inaccuracies. The App contents may be incomplete. RACQ and its related bodies corporate, and their directors, officers, employees, or agents (Associates) make no representations or warranties of any kind (express or implied) as to the operation of this App or the information, content, materials or products included on this App, except as otherwise provided, and then only to the minimum extent required, under any applicable laws.
Your use of our App
You must not use this App or the content of the App in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful, unsafe, or in any manner which violates any right of RACQ or an Associate or any owner of trade marks or intellectual property rights.
You also agree:
- not to use the App for commercial purposes;
- not to use the App to threaten, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety, or likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- not to use the App for frivolous or vexatious purposes;
- not to use the App to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our App;
- any equipment or network on which our data collected via your use of App is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our App; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Accessing and using our App
The transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure or error free. Information you submit via the App, and emails to or from RACQ may not be secure. You should use discretion in deciding what information you send to us using these means. Emails to/from RACQ may undergo email filtering and virus scanning, including by third party contractors. RACQ does not warrant that such filters and scans will be effective in removing viruses or other potentially harmful code.
All care is taken to ensure that our App is free from viruses, however, RACQ cannot guarantee that our App is free from viruses or other conditions which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. It is your responsibility to scan any such data for viruses. You assume all risk of use of our App and to the extent permitted by law, you release RACQ entirely of all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our App, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Reliance of information
Information provided to you via your use of the App is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. To the extent permitted by law, RACQ disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance you place on such materials by user of the App, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Limitation of liability
RACQ (including the Associates) does not exclude any rights and remedies available to you in terms of the Australian Consumer Law or any similar State or Territory legislation in relation to the provision by us of any goods or services via the App which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Otherwise we exclude all conditions and warranties which may implied by law. To the extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is restricted, at our option, to:
- In the case of services supplied or offered by us:
- The re-supply of those services; or
- The payment of the cost of having those services re-supplied; and
- In the case of goods supplied or offered by us:
- The replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- The repair of the goods;
- The payment of the cost of having the goods replaced; or
- The payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
You agree that in no circumstances will we be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential losses or damages, or loss of profits of whatever nature.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our App and refusal of any services provided by RACQ via that App;
- deletion of any posting or material uploaded by you;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach or other legal action against you; and
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our App, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org