Carrot, kale and potato chips recipe
Try this healthy alternative to packet potato chips.
If you love packet potato chips but are trying to eat more veggies, try this healthy alternative.
Time: 60 minutes | Serves: 4-6 as a side
- 3 large kale leaves
- 1 medium white potato, unpeeled
- 1 medium carrot, unpeeled
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Thinly slice a medium carrot and potato with a knife or mandolin.
- Place potato and carrot in a single layer on a baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with rosemary and salt.
- Bake for around 20 minutes.
- Remove the thick stem from the kale. Tear the leaves into bite sized pieces.
- Place kale in a single layer on a baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
- Bake for around 10 minutes until crispy and slightly dark on the edges.
Recipe courtesy of A Better Choice.