Now you’re in the Top End, travel like a local!
Sponsored content: Greater Litchfield Loop
- For a snapshot of NT wildlife, stop at Territory Wildlife Park where you can get a look at local wildlife in their natural habitats.
- Swim through one of the many waterfalls and waterholes in Litchfield National Park. Florence Falls, Buley Rockhole, Wangi Falls, the list goes on.
- Stop in for a NT pub lunch at one of the taverns at Berry Springs, Noonamah or Darwin River.
- Explore our extensive military history of the Top End and stop at the Strauss Airfield historic site off the Stuart highway. Pay your respects at the Adelaide River war cemetery and pop into the Batchelor museum for more insights into how the war affected northern Australia.
- Take a detour to Dundee Beach for world-class fishing.
Visit northernterritory.com/drive to start your journey.
Mandatory credit: Tourism NT/Sean Scott
Plan ahead visit; https://coronavirus.nt.gov.au/travel/quarantine/hotspots-covid-19