Let's get digital
Check out RACQ's latest apps and online tools.
RACQ members can access a range of new mobile apps and online tools designed to make life just that little bit easier.
Here are some of the latest.
RACQ has implemented an improved online claim lodgement process to help our members. Members are able to lodge a claim online in their own time and have it managed by one dedicated claims handler.
In the event of a claim, simply follow these three easy steps:
- Keep safe. (Call us if you need a tow)
- Tell us what happened
- Start your motor claim.
Do you have the right amount of insurance cover for your home?
Deciding on the right level of cover is no easy task. You don’t want to be over-insured and paying for unnecessary cover and features, but you also don’t want to be under-insured.
Being under-insured can lead to major financial and emotional struggles when you may already be under a great deal of stress.
RACQ is there to help with the new Building and Contents calculator.
Fill out the details in the easy-to-use online portal and RACQ will calculate how much you should insure your home and contents for.
With RACQ’s new app, learners can log their hours without the risk of losing their records. Best of all, drivers can actively track their progress and submit their hours directly to the Department of Transport and Main Roads.
Learners can manage multiple supervisors, with each supervisor able to set their own unique, four-digit pin to approve any drive.
App users can also access exclusive RACQ content through the app, including videos and explanations on driver skills and manoeuvres needed for their P plate test.
RACQ's new Learner Driver app is due for release mid-December 2018.
RACQ Bank’s latest app gives members a slew of new and improved features including:
- PayID – Payments can be made instantly via mobile number or email address.
- Biometric login – (facial and fingerprint) a more secure way to log in and authorise payments.
- Self-service – Change your daily limits, reset passwords and pins, activate or disable cards.
- Customisable view – Create a unique home screen to view your balances.
- Online activity – Same day transaction history available.
- Export receipts – Print and export electronic receipts.