New and improved RACQ website on the way
A faster, more user-friendly site has been developed in response to members’ feedback.
An upgraded website will make connecting with RACQ much easier and more enjoyable for members.
With our new site to be launched before Christmas, members will experience exciting changes to the look and functionality of RACQ.com.
For the past few months, RACQ has been working hard alongside our members to make the website easier to navigate and more user-friendly.
RACQ General Manager Marketing and Membership Renee Davidson said the new site used a state-of-the-art platform that was faster, more reliable and incorporated the latest accessibility standards.
“As a member-owned organisation, we are always striving to meet our members’ evolving needs,” Ms Davidson said.
“We know our members are increasingly leaning on digital channels to help make informed decisions.
“We also know that not all members are confident in using digital channels, which is why we have undertaken extensive user testing to ensure our new, improved site will make connecting with us online a much easier and more enjoyable experience for all members.
“We are excited by what the new site offers and we are sure our members will love it.”
When using RACQ.com, members will find it easier to:
- Navigate RACQ.com on their desktop and mobile device.
- Learn about products and services available.
- Complete tasks quickly, with new quick links added through the navigation.
- Access informative and entertaining content in the Car, Home and Leisure hubs.
- Use enhanced calculators and tools to find the right product for their needs.
- Find answers to questions in our newly centralised “Help” section.
- Get faster responses with our updated “Contact Us” form.
- Apply for products, get quotes and make payments.
- Stay informed about our member benefits, advocacy, and community initiatives.
Members will also enjoy upgrades to the My RACQ portal, including the ability to:
- Save and resume an insurance claim.
- Upgrade Roadside Assistance.
- Order a physical membership card.
- Review newsletter subscriptions and mailing preferences.
- Access your RACQ products in one location.
Once launched, we’re committed to continually improving the site and the ways we support our members in the digital space.