Raspberry violet crumble ice-cream slice recipe
Spruce up your desserts with this delectable ice-cream recipe.
Want to take your desserts to the next level? Try this raspberry violet crumble ice cream slice recipe courtesy of Brianna from Stanthorpe’s Jamworks Gourmet Food.
Raspberry violet crumble ice-cream slice
- One bottle of raspberry glaze
- 400g condensed milk
- 600ml cream
- 250g cream cheese
- 250g malt biscuits, crushed
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Two big crunchie bars, roughly chopped
- Beat cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth.
- Add cream to the mix and beat until thick and fluffy.
- Add chopped crunchies to mix and fold through.
- Line a tray (approx. 35cm x 20cm) with non-stick paper.
- Combine biscuits and butter and press firmly into tray.
- Spread a thin layer of raspberry glaze over the base.
Putting it together:
- Spoon ice cream mix onto the base remembering to fill corners.
- Put in the freezer overnight to set.
Raspberry glaze suggestions:
- Pour over ice cream
- Use in milkshakes
- Pour over pancakes
- Glaze warm chocolate brownies
Raspberry glaze is available from Jamworks Gourmet Food.
Other recipes to try:
- Healthy snacks to make at home
- Cob loaf recipes
- Healthy banana bread recipe
- A guide to Indian curries
- Wholesome lentil curry recipe
- Veggie fiesta tofu stir-fry recipe