What's on this summer
Upcoming events from across Queensland that you won’t want to miss.
Queensland Ballet's The Nutcracker (14-22 December)
- To start the holiday season, enjoy the magical Christmas tale The Nutcracker at The Queensland Performing Arts Centre (QPAC). Buy tickets.
New Years Eve at South Bank
- Join friends and family at the South Bank Parklands for a fabulous firework display along the Brisbane River. Find out more.
Woodford Folk Festival (27 December - 1 January)
- An annual event featuring more than 2000 local, national and international musicians and artists. It starts with an opening ceremony and closes with a spectacular fire event on New Year’s Day. Buy tickets.
Brisbane International (30 December - 6 January)
- Queensland tennis fans have the chance to see the action close-up when the biggest names in world tennis play at the Queensland Tennis Centre. Who will be crowned champion in 2019? Find out more.
Brisbane Domain Day-Night Test: Australia vs Sri Lanka (Australia Day long weekend 24-28 January)
- Make a long weekend of it on Australia Day to support the Australian men’s test team at the Gabba. The famous Pool Deck is back this summer to view the best cricket moments in the coolest place. Find out more.
Noosa Summer Swim Festival (2-3 February)
- Join World Series Swims Ambassador Michael Klim for a weekend of sun, surf and swimming at the Noosa Surf Life Saving Club. Find out more.
RNB Vine Days (3 February)
- An RNB summer winery escape at Sirromet Wines in Mount Cotton. This will be the second time the event has been run and will feature a great line-up including Nelly, Craig David, All Saints, Amerie and international party DJ Yo! Mafia. Find out more.
With Free2Go you will always have access to a range of great discounts across Queensland for shops, restaurants, movies, events, theme parks and much more.