Being a Dining Rewards merchant is rewarding
RACQ is Queensland’s largest club with over 1,600,000 members with 50% of Queensland homes having an RACQ member. Here is your opportunity to benefit from the strength of our membership base. We have a track record of helping our key suppliers improve their businesses.
Not just another loyalty program...
Our point of difference is unlike other marketing initiatives where payment is upfront
without certainty of sale, the costs of the ‘dining reward’ are
only applicable once the customer has transacted. Plus you get free detailed reporting so you can make better marketing decisions.
How it works
The Dining Rewards program is a simple, automated process with no additional hardware, software or staff training required. You have the flexibility to adjust discounts seasonally or on quiet trading days.
Benefits to RACQ members
RACQ’s Dining Rewards program allows members with Visa
cards to register and earn ‘cash back’ at selected partner
restaurants. By registering as a Dining Rewards member and
dining at selected partner restaurants, members will receive between 10 and 20% credited to them on their upcoming Visa statement.
Benefits to Merchant partners
- RACQ will market the program and your restaurant to its members.
- Dining Rewards members visit your restaurant or cafe and pay for their meal at the normal price with no vouchers or discount cards. The RACQ member does nothing and you do nothing.
- Administration costs plus your nominated customer discount is deducted via direct debit (weekly or fortnightly).
- You have a loyal repeat customer.
RACQ will market the program through various channels including:
- The Road Ahead Magazine
- RACQ’s The Road Ahead magazine for members with a
readership of 1.7 million and circulation
of 900,000 printed copies and 160,000
- Monthly member email statements
- Statements detail their program usage, the savings made and
promotion of new and existing restaurants in
- Promotional emails
- Continued targeted email promotion across
Queensland, including a dedicated monthly
food and recipe eNewsletter
- RACQ's website
- We have over 450,000 unique visitors to racq.com.au each month. The program also
has a dedicated landing page
- Online restaurant search
- Club newsletters
- Our Club News enewsletter is sent to over
430,000 active email addresses each month
and has an average open rate of 29%
- RACQ's Call Centre
- Promotion of the program through our 24/7
call centre to encourage registration and
- RACQ's mobile app
- Your restaurant, location and contact details
will be included in the RACQ mobile app
- Co-operative Promotion
- Potential for localised activity and
- Social media
- We will continue promotion of the
Dining Rewards program via our social
- Point of Sale materials
- Collateral including window stickers,
brochures and counter stands to promote
your participation in the program to
Take the first step and call our Dining Rewards Merchant Services on 1300 757 229 or email RDRmerchantsupport@racq.com.au.
You may also be interested in...