Life on a farm is a fantasy for kids of all ages and that's the universal appeal of Paradise Country... a great day out for kids, families, students, international guests, and anyone seeking a slice of outback adventure!
- Stockmen and Sheep Dog Show - Watch as stockmen and their dogs round up a flock of sheep. Learn how to throw a boomerang, milk a cow, and see how to crack a stockmen's whip.
- Sheep Shearing Show and Ram Parade - Join in the fun as you watch the skills of master shearers.
- Billy Tea and Stock Horse Arena - Relax around the campfire and enjoy a traditional Billy Tea and damper made by a local stockman whilst you experience the action of the outback as our skilled horsemen perform whip-cracking and riding demonstrations.
- Kangaroo and Koala Sanctuary - Spend some time in the kangaroo and koala sanctuary where you can spot koalas as they snooze, feed the kangaroos and enjoy these charming marsupials in their natural setting.
- A BBQ lunch with a choice of steak, chicken, or fish served with a buffet of fresh salads, hot accompaniments, and fresh fruit platters.
You may also be interested in...
Paradise Country Farmstay | Save 25%
Click here for more info
RACQ members save 25% off the twin share price at Paradise Country Farmstay