5% discount is on pre-purchased WISH Gift Cards and WISH e-Gift Cards only
Offer available online only
Discount not available when purchased in Woolworths stores
WISH Gift Card terms and conditions apply
WISH Gift Cards are sent by registered post free of charge, or emailed to your nominated email address. Please allow up to 8 working days for delivery of physical gift cards
WISH Gift Cards may be purchased in $100 to $500 denominations
A maximum of ten WISH Gift Cards may be purchased in one transaction
Cards are valid for 12 months from date of issue
Woolworths Ltd ABN 88 000 014 675 is the issuer of the Woolworths WISH Gift Card. Woolworths WISH Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of issue and are redeemable at participating stores only. For a list of participating stores and full Terms and Conditions visit www.everydaygiftcards.com.au
Win a Woolworths WISH Gift Card a week
Terms and Conditions
1.This competition is a promotion run by RACQ Operations Pty Limited ABN 80 009 663 414 (“Promoter”).
2. Entries and information on prizes and how to enter form part of these terms and conditions (“Terms”). Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms are ineligible. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
3. The competition is open to all residents of Queensland, who are current RACQ members when the competition is drawn. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
4. Directors, officers, management, employees and other staff (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff) of the Promoter, related entities and agents of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
5. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or otherwise improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
6. The competition commences at 9am 18th August 2017 and closes 11.59pm 20 October 2017. There will be one winner per week during the promotion period.
7. Eligible entrants may enter this competition by purchasing a Woolworths WISH Gift Card online at www.racq.com/woolworths.
8. One entry will be awarded for each transaction and only one prize will be awarded to the winner.
9. All entries become the property of the Promoter. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
10. The competition will be drawn by RACQ Lifestyle at RACQ Head office: Eight Mile Plains– PO BOX 4, Springwood QLD on the following dates:
1. 2pm 25 August 2017
2. 2pm 1 September 2017
3. 2pm 8 September 2017
4. 2pm 15 September 2017
5. 2pm 22 September 2017
6. 2pm 29 September 2017
7. 2pm 6 October 2017
8. 2pm 13 October 2017
9. 2pm 20 October 2017
10. 22pm 27 October 2017
11. Times quoted are local times.
12. There will be ten winners that will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winners will receive 1 x $250 WISH Gift Card. Any change in the value of the prize between the publishing date and the date that the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
14. The winners will be notified using the contact details provided by the winner when they entered the competition.
15. If the winners are unable to be contacted within 48hrs of the draw, a redraw will occur. In the event that a redraw is required, it will be held by RACQ Lifestyle at 2pm the following Wednesday at RACQ Head office: Eight Mile Plains– PO BOX 4, Springwood QLD and the redraw winners will be notified using the details provided by the winner when they entered the competition.
16. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
18. The prize winners acknowledges that the prize, or any component of the prize, may be subject to the standard terms and conditions of the individual prize supplier(s) and may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by third parties. The winner must become acquainted with any such additional terms and conditions prior to accepting the prize. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility and is not liable for any additional conditions imposed on the taking of the prize by third parties, or for the breach of those conditions by any person. The acceptance of the prize creates a relationship between the prize winner and the individual prize supplier(s) and the Promoter is not responsible for, and accepts no liability in relation to, any loss, damage or claim that may be incurred by the prize winner as a result of the prize winner’s decision to accept the prize.
19. In participating in the prize activity, the winner agrees to participate and cooperate as required in all editorial activities relating to this promotion, including but not limited to being interviewed, video-recorded and photographed. The winner agrees to grant the Promoter and its related entities a perpetual, non-exclusive licence to use such audio, footage and/or photographs in all media worldwide and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use. The winner agrees that they will not sell or otherwise provide their story, video and/or photographs to any media or other organisation.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter and its related entities using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a prize winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the promotion (including any outcome), and promoting products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related entities.
21. The Promoter will use its best endeavours to provide the prize as listed. If the prize (or any element of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equivalent value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
22. If for any reason this competition is not capable of being conducted by the Promoter as intended, whether because of computer virus, mobile phone failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which in the Promoter’s opinion affects the administration of the competition, security, fairness or integrity, the Promoter may in its sole discretion, cancel, modify or suspend the competition, subject to the approval of the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation in Queensland as may be required.
23. Without limiting any other paragraph, the Promoter may at its discretion amend any aspect of this competition or these terms, subject to applicable laws and subject to the approval of the relevant regulatory authorities.
24. The Promoter, its related entities, and the directors, officers, management, employees and other staff of the Promoter and its related entities (Promoter’s Agents) will not be liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury sustained as a result of taking the prize(s) or entering into this competition. The Promoter and the Promoter’s Agents make no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability or any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and the Promoter’s Agents are not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or the Promoter’s Agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winners.
25. If, notwithstanding the above, the Promoter or the Promoter’s Agents are found to be liable to any person in connection with this competition the Promoter’s and the Promoter’s Agents’ maximum aggregate liability is limited to $1.00.
26. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and the Promoter’s Agents will not be liable to any person for indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered by any person in connection with the entering the competition, or as a result of taking the prize. This applies to all claims, whether such claims are made in tort (including without limitation negligence), in equity, under statute or any other basis.
27. The laws of Queensland govern the Promoter’s competitions.
28. Woolworths Ltd ABN 88 000 014 675 is the issuer of the Woolworths WISH Gift Card, but is not the promoter of the offer, nor responsible for fulfillment of the offer terms. Woolworths WISH Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of issue and are redeemable at participating stores only. For a list of participating stores and full Gift Card Terms and Conditions visit www.everydaygiftcards.com.au