Reliable motoring advice - just a phone call away
RACQ members get a first point of contact for advice around owning a car and driving throughout Queensland.
We have a range of information and advice around:
- Unusual motoring situations – we’ve got information and tips on what you can do in unusual motoring situations.
- Buying a car – car reviews, price guides, car buying checklists, safety rating and much more, to help you buy your next car.
- Owning and maintaining a car – tips to help you save money, avoid a breakdown and look after your car.
- Selling a car – everything you need to know about getting your car ready to sell, trade-ins and other options around selling your car.
- Safety on the road – information around car safety features, choosing a safer car and keeping safe on the road.
- How to stay safe after an accident - tips to keep you safe after a breakdown or accident on the road.
Need to contact the RACQ Motoring Advice Service team?
||Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 5pm
||Brisbane: 07 3666 9148
Outside Brisbane: 1800 623 456
| Email us
You may also be interested in...