Teachers offers terms and conditions
- Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, the teachers offers give eligible Queensland teachers access to the following discounts and benefits:
- Discount of 0.05% off any published fixed rate home loan. Discount applies for the duration of the fixed term of the loan, which then reverts to the applicable variable rate for the remaining term of the loan. Valid for Owner Occupier or Investor; Principal and Interest or Interest only residentially secured fixed home lending products. Not available for businesses or companies. Lending terms, conditions, fees, charges and normal lending criteria apply. View our Loan rate schedule and fee schedule for a full list of RACQ Bank’s fixed home loan rates, fees and charges.
- We will waive your establishment fee of $200 when you take out any RACQ Bank personal loan.
- We will waive your establishment fee of $395 when you take out any RACQ Bank car loan.
- Receive bonus 0.10% interest on top of any published standard term deposit interest rate.
- Receive a $395 discount on RACQ Financial Planning fees.
2. Teachers offers are available to anyone currently employed in a Queensland school or the Queensland education sector and are available for new and existing RACQ Bank customers.
3. Refer to important information section of this page for RACQ Bank Home Loan disclaimers including the comparison rate warning.
Banking and loan products issued by Members Banking Group Limited ABN 83 087 651 054 AFSL/Australian credit licence 241195 trading as RACQ Bank. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending policies apply. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Financial Services Guide and the Terms and Conditions, before deciding.
Except for RACQ Bank, any RACQ entity referred to on this page is not an authorised deposit-taking institution for the purposes of the Banking Act 1959 (Cth). That entity’s obligations do not represent deposits or other liabilities of RACQ Bank. RACQ Bank does not guarantee or otherwise provide assurance in respect of the obligations of that entity, unless noted otherwise.
Terms, conditions, fees, charges and normal lending criteria apply. After fixed rate term, the interest rate reverts to the applicable variable rate.
RACQ Financial Planning Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative (Representative number 293929) of Actuate Alliance Services Pty Ltd AFSL 240959, ABN 40 083 233 925. Actuate is a wholly owned subsidiary of IOOF Holdings Limited ABN 49 100 103 722.