Roadside will help you if your vehicle won’t start or stops due to mechanical or electrical failure. This means we can assist you if you get a flat tyre or a flat battery, run out of fuel or lock your keys in your car.
Features and benefits
- roadside assistance for your nominated vehicle, this means the vehicle is covered no matter who is driving
- 24 hour roadside assistance attendance up to 50km
- free towing up to 20km in any direction or if you’re in a regional area, this may increase up to 50km if you’re towed to the RACQ contractor’s premises or an immediate location en route.
You can also access our additional business services including:
When you purchase Roadside for business you become an RACQ business member giving you access to a range of benefits and discounts including:
Is your business eligible?
Roadside is for registered vehicles under 4 tonne gross weight (excluding taxis/limousines, hire vehicles, tractors and farm equipment).
To find out if you’re eligible, call us on 13 1905.
|24-hr roadside assistance||Up to 50km from the attending RACQ Contractors premises|
|Towing||Up to 20km in any direction or up to 50km in the direction of the RACQ contractor’s premises|
(after a breakdown)
|RACQ arranges and driver pays|
|Emergency fuel||RACQ arranges and driver pays|
|Entitlements||No Travel Entitlements apply. Travel Entitlements are only offered under Business Plus Care |
|Price||$104 per vehicle pa.|
Get Roadside Assistance before you break down
If you purchase roadside assistance at the time of breakdown or when immediate assistance is required, a $98 immediate service charge will be applicable in addition to the product annual fee.
Call 13 1905 to sign up now.
Vehicle weight, height and length limits apply. For more information, refer to the Important Information section below.
Business and Fleet FAQs
How does RACQ identify a vehicle as part of my fleet?
Vehicles are identified by their registration number. These details are collected when you commence your Roadside policy with RACQ.
Am I eligible to apply for roadside assistance if part of my fleet is registered in a state other than Queensland?
You are eligible to apply for Roadside Assistance regardless of where the vehicle is registered in Australia, provided your Business resides predominately in Queensland.
- New South Wales registered vehicles, contact NRMA
- Victorian registered registered vehicles, contact RACV
- South Australian registered vehicles, contact RAA
- Western Australian registered vehicles, contact RAC
- Northern Territory registered vehicles, contact AANT
- Tasmanian registered vehicles, contact RACT
View more Business Roadside Assistance FAQs
Visit the Roadside Assistance Terms and Conditions page to see conditions that apply
Roadside Assistance T&C's
Also check out: