RACQ MotorFest 2016
RACQ MotorFest 2016 was once again a huge success with thousands of people flocking to Eagle Farm Racecourse to experience one of Brisbane’s premier motoring events.
MotorFest 2016 showcased more than 500 prestige, vintage and collector vehicles on display as well as an abundance of RACQ and partner trade stalls, roving entertainment, fresh produce and craft markets, free kids’ rides and food stalls all to raise funds for RACQ’s rescue helicopter network.
Visit our Facebook, Instagram or Photo Booth to see all the photos from this year’s event.
2016 Vehicle Judging Winners
Congratulations to all those MotorFest 2016 vehicle exhibitor judging finalists, the vehicles all looked sensational. Special congratulations to the winners of each category below:
• Best Veteran (prior to Jan 1919): Len and Rosemary Kennedy’s 1915 Model T Ford
• Best Vintage (1919-1930): Greg Dunstan’s 1926 Rolls Royce 2 Door Roadster
• Best Post Vintage (1931-1939): Rick Highman’s 1931 Ford A Model 4 Door Sedan
• Best Classic (1940-1959): Darryl Purvis’s 1955 MG Magnette
• Best Classic (1960-1979): Colin Galley’s 1964 Jaguar XK 150 S
• Best Modern (1980+): Stephen Hodgson’s 1993 MG R
• Best Modified Vehicle: Dennis & Brian Scott’s 1933 DB Dodge
• Best Motorcycle: Jan Pope’s 1985 BMW R 80 S
• Best Commercial: Gary Lippiatt’s 1925 Chevrolet Superior
• Best Speedway: Rodney Kiehne’s 1995 Berko Wells Jackson
• Best dressed to suit vehicle era: Len and Rosemary Kennedy’s with their 1915 Model T Ford
• Best Storyboard: Rodney Kiehne’s with his 1995 Berko Wells Jackson
• Judges’ Choice: Colin Galley’s 1964 Jaguar XK 150 S
If you would like to register your vehicle for 2017, email your name and postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org to go on the database to receive notification for MotorFest 2017.
Contact us by phone, email, or visit the MotorFest Facebook event page.
Phone: 3872 8696
Did you attend Motorfest 2016? We'd love your feedback.