Our Loan Calculator cannot only help you decide what amount you want to borrow but will provide you with an estimate of the repayments you will likely need to budget for each month or fortnight depending on your preference.
Simply select the fortnightly repayments option in the savings calculator below to see how you can reduce the term of your loan and the amount you can save by paying more frequently.
Please note, while the interest rate in the loan calculator can be changed, the actual rate is subject to normal RACV Finance lending criteria. Visit loans and rates for our current offers.
RACQ members are eligible for discounts on some loans, so don't forget to tell us if you're a member and have your membership number ready to provide to our consultants. If you aren’t a member, be part of Queensland’s largest club and join RACQ now!
You can apply through our online loan application or by calling a finance consultant on 1300 361 316.
Loan Comparison Checklist
- Are there monthly account keeping fees? Is the monthly fee included in the repayment provided – or is it extra?
- Is there a penalty for paying out early? How much is it?
- When comparing loans, look at the repayments. The quote with the lowest interest rate may not necessarily have the lowest repayment (because of the additional fees and charges).
- What payment methods are available and are there additional fees that apply? Eg – Direct debit, BPay.
- Is there an origination fee or brokerage that is payable by me?
- Consider the after-sales service aspect. Mutual organisations exist only to benefit their members.
- If you feel under pressure to apply with a specific provider, ask for time out – walk outside and call someone you trust for an opinion or further information.
Download Checklist (PDF, 610kb)