RACQ MotorFest 2017
MotorFest 2017 showcased more than 450 prestige, vintage and collector vehicles on display as well as an abundance of RACQ and partner trade stalls, roving entertainment, fresh produce and craft markets, free kids’ rides and food stalls all to raise funds for RACQ LifeFlight Rescue, RACQ Capricorn Helicopter Rescue, RACQ CQ Rescue and Heart of Australia.
Visit our Facebook or Instagram to see all the photos from this year’s event.
Go to Facebook
Go to Instagram
2017 Vehicle Judging Winners
Congratulations to all those MotorFest 2016 vehicle exhibitor judging finalists, the vehicles all looked sensational. Special congratulations to the winners of each category below:
- Best Veteran (prior to Jan 1919): Chris Sorenson’s 1906 Buick Model J
- Best Vintage (1919-1930): Robert and Sunita Wode’s 1928 Chevrolet AB Tourer
- Best Post Vintage (1931-1939): Dino Mattea’s 1933 MG L Magna
- Best Classic (1940-1959): Peter Cahalane’s 1954 MG TF
- Best Classic (1960-1979): Laurensz Manricks’s 1960 Borgward Isabella Coupe
- Best Modern (1980+): Rod Campbell’s 1984 BMW Aplina C2 2.7
- Best Modified Vehicle: John Whitbourne’s 1971 Holden HQ Monaro
- Best Motorcycle (pre 1965): Ian Rennie’s 1929 Indian 4 Sidecar
- Best Motorcycle (post 1965): Paul Baltzer’s 1973 Triumph Bonneville
- Best Commercial: Trevor Waters’s 1957 Morris Minor 1000 Ute
- Best Military: Craig Morgan’s 1953 Daimler Ferret
- Best dressed to suit vehicle era: Russell and Diane Prince – Dressed to match their 1953 Holden 48-215
- Best Storyboard: Gary Lambert’s 1975 Holden Torana LH Sedan
- Judges’ Choice: Bill and Sue Beverley’s 1937 Packard Convertible Coupe
Registration for MotorFest 2018 will open on 26 February 2018. Please email your name and postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org to go on the database to receive MotorFest 2018 event communications.
RACQ Events Hotline: 3872 8696