RACQ is owned by our members. Because of your membership, we’re able to give back to you and your community. We support Queenslanders in tough times, advocate on your behalf on the issues that matter and help lower the cost of living with member benefits and discounts.
With RACQ, you gain access to a range of benefits to brighten your day and help you make the most of life in Queensland.
We’ve found little ways to make a big difference to your budget.
RACQ is a mutual organisation, which means we’re owned by our members, not shareholders.
We put profits back into creating and improving products for our members, advocating for a safer more sustainable future, and giving back to Queensland communities through grants, sponsorships and the RACQ Foundation.
To put it simply: We exist to benefit you and your community.
$2.9 million funding
to Queensland community groups affected by natural disaster.
3,229 air rescues
$9.9 million support
to Queensland charities and communities.
educated on road safety and financial wellbeing.
You can join RACQ by purchasing any of these products.*
^Figures based on FY 2023 statistics. See the FY23 For the Greater Good Report for more details.
*RACQ membership is available with Eligible Products that may include but not limited to a roadside assistance product, an insurance product (excluding CTP and Travel Insurance), a consumer loan product, a lifestyle product, and/or a banking product, as determined by the Board as part of membership terms and conditions.
Offer is subject to change/withdrawal without notice.
Insurance products (excluding Travel Insurance) are issued by RACQ Insurance Limited ABN 50 009 704 152 (RACQ). Conditions, limits and exclusions apply. This is general advice only and may not be right for you. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Read the PDS and any applicable Supplementary PDS before making a purchase decision on this product. You can also access our Target Market Determinations on this website.
Banking and loan products issued by Members Banking Group Limited ABN 83 087 651 054 AFSL/Australian credit licence 241195 trading as RACQ Bank. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending policies apply. This is general advice only and may not be right for you. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Financial Services Guide and the Terms and Conditions, and consider if appropriate for you before deciding.
Except for RACQ Bank, any RACQ entity referred to on this page is not an authorised deposit-taking institution for the purposes of the Banking Act 1959 (Cth). That entity’s obligations do not represent deposits or other liabilities of RACQ Bank. RACQ Bank does not guarantee or otherwise provide assurance in respect of the obligations of that entity, unless noted otherwise.
#Limits (including sub-limits), conditions and exclusions apply. This insurance is issued by Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd (Tokio Marine & Nichido) ABN 80 000 438 291, AFSL 246548 and distributed by RACQ Operations Pty Ltd (ABN 80 009 663 414 AR 000234978) and Members Travel Group Pty Ltd (ABN 45 144 538 803 AR 000432492) as an Authorised Representative of Tokio Marine & Nichido. Please read the Combined Financial Services guide and Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and any applicable Supplementary PDS before making a decision about this product and read the Target Market Determinations (TMDs) before determining whether this product is suitable for your circumstances. Any advice set out above is general in nature only, and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs.
**Member discount is off the recommended retail price. No further discounts apply. Discounts for repair and replacement available for each piece of glass repaired or replaced. Offer is available until further notice, subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time.
1. Members Banking Group trading as RACQ Bank (RACQ Bank) is the issuer of various financial products. RACQ Bank offers a range of offers on its loan products (RACQ Bank Loyalty Offer) which are subject to the below terms and conditions.
2. The RACQ Bank Loyalty Offer provides eligible RACQ Bank customers with a reduced interest rate on RACQ Bank advertised rates on eligible RACQ Bank loan products. These terms and conditions apply in addition to any terms and conditions that apply to the relevant RACQ Bank loan product.
Eligibility Criteria for the RACQ Bank Loyalty Offer
3. The RACQ Bank Loyalty Offer is available:
4. The RACQ Bank Loyalty Offer is only available if a borrower on a loan contract for an Eligible Product is one of the following:
The offer is not available where the New lending or Refinance is being conducted in the name of a business or a company.
5. New lending or refinance is any new lending application with RACQ Bank with a minimum of $20,000 in additional new lending for Eligible Home Loans or any new application with RACQ Bank for Eligible Car and Personal Loans (New Lending or Refinance)
6. Assessment of whether the above eligibility criteria is met will be based on information you disclose during the loan initiation process.
7. RACQ may also ask for further information or evidence, outside what is usually asked in the loan initiation process, to confirm eligibility to the RACQ Bank Loyalty Offer.
8. Eligibility is assessed at New Lending or Refinance. If we assess that a person is no longer eligible for the RACQ Bank Loyalty Offer, we will remove the offer from the date of that assessment and the interest rate on your loan product will revert to the applicable interest rate disclosed in RACQ Bank’s Loan Rate Schedule.
Operation of the RACQ Bank Loyalty Offer
9. The RACQ Bank Loyalty Offer is only available for New Lending or Refinance applications received from 06 December 2022
10. An Eligible Member will receive the following reductions from the applicable interest rate disclosed in the RACQ Bank Loan Rate Schedule:
11. For the avoidance of doubt, only one RACQ Bank Loyalty Offer will be applied to each Eligible Product held by an Eligible Member. If more than one borrower on a loan contract is an Eligible Member, the RACQ Bank Loyalty Offer will only be applied once.
12. The offer of an interest rate reduction under this offer is subject to the eligibility criteria being met and is at the absolute discretion of RACQ Bank.
13. RACQ Bank is entitled to discontinue or change the RACQ Bank Loyalty Offer at any point, in its absolute discretion. For Eligible Members who are receiving the RACQ Bank Loyalty Offer at the time that RACQ Bank decides to withdraw or change the RACQ Bank Loyalty Offer under this clause, RACQ Bank will only do so in accordance with the terms of the loan agreement it has with the Eligible Member which permit variations to the interest rate.
15. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland. You irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland and the courts competent to hear and determine matters in Queensland.