RACQ MotorFest 2021 - Save the Date
Sunday, 13 June 2021
The fun, atmosphere and excitement of RACQ MotorFest returns on Sunday 13 June 2021, 10am-3pm, after a hiatus in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The event will be held at the iconic Brisbane Showgrounds, and as always it promises to have something for everyone.
In 2021, all the family favourites will return, including roving entertainment, market stalls, kids’ rides, food stalls and an array of wonderful prestige, vintage, unique and collector vehicles, as well as the latest in vehicle and transport technology. Your $2 entry fee will once again be contributed to RACQ Foundation, to enable their ongoing support of Queensland communities.
Join our Facebook event page for regular updates.
2021 Vehicle Exhibitor Registration
To register online for MotorFest 2021:
- Click here to register.
- Complete your details through the online registration form.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you confirming your registration details. No paper confirmation letter will be sent via mail.
- There are no longer registration fees to exhibit a vehicle at MotorFest.
- Due to social distancing requirements, places for this year’s event are limited.
With registration now free, we will no longer be including the MotorFest 2021 Vehicle Badge as part of the exhibitor pack. Badges will be available for $10 at MotorFest for vehicle exhibitors only between 7am and 9.45am.
Vehicle registrations will not be accepted after Friday, 14 May 2021, or if the vehicle capacity is reached.
If you are not able to complete the online registration form, contact email@example.com.
As part of your vehicle registration, you have the option to partake in judging.
- Judging for MotorFest 2021 will be conducted prior to the event, with winners announced on the day. When you submit your registration form you will need to upload 1 photograph of your vehicle.
- Vehicles will be judged as per the display category they enter.
- Judging is optional. If you do not wish for your vehicle to be judged, please select this option on the form.
Click here to download the Terms and Conditions for judging.
2021 Food and Beverage Vendors
All food and beverage will be managed directly by the Brisbane Showgrounds. If you would like further information, you can contact them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID Safe Event
For the safety of our community, the event will be run in line with an approved COVID Safe Event Plan. All event attendees will be required to check in on arrival and provide up to date information for contact tracing purposes. Follow directions of event staff and signage at all times and please use the hand sanitiser available throughout the event site.
Please stay home if you are feeling unwell or:
- Have fever or symptoms of respiratory infection (cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue, loss of smell or taste, vomiting, diarrhoea or shortness of breath)
- Have returned from overseas or a COVID-19 hotspot as declared by Queensland’s Chief Health Officer in the last 14 days
- Been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or someone who is awaiting COVID-19 test results in the last 14 days
- Are an active COVID-19 case
Getting to the event
Bowen Hills and Fortitude Valley train stations are less than a 10-minute walk from the Brisbane Showgrounds. For further information visit the TransLink website or phone 13 12 30.
Buses service the streets surrounding the Brisbane Showgrounds regularly. The main bus stops are located on Bowen Bridge Road outside The Old Museum and on St Pauls Terrace near King Street. For further information visit the TransLink website or phone 13 12 30.
There are three paid undercover parking facilities within the Brisbane Showgrounds. These are located on Gregory Terrace, O'Connell Terrace and King Street. For more information on parking, including rates, visit the Brisbane Showgrounds website. Please note, free parking is not available at this venue.